Broken Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies
(2020-10-15, 23:38)Karellen Wrote: Notice:

metadata.common.themoviedb.org updated to 3.2.5 for Gotham and above is now available

You can...
1. Wait upto 24 hours for your repository and add-on to update automatically, assuming you have not disabled these settings
2. Go to Settings > Add-ons and force a repository update from the left sideblade menu by selecting Check for updates. You may need to wait until the update reaches the servers in your part of the world.
3. Download and install from zip from the following links...
  1. Gotham - http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/gotham/met...viedb.org/

Note: This is not a scraper update. This updates a dependency add-on used by any XML scraper that accesses TheMovieDB

Thanks @olympia

What is the correct procedure for getting this update? I believe it has been 24 hours now. I tried getting it by clicking on The Movie Database and clicking the update button -> Version 5.2.1Kodi Add-on repository. It statues that The Movie Dataase Add-on was updated.

If I try to update the dependent The Movie Database Scraper Library-? update button, Select verson 3.2.3 Kodi Add-on repository, I get update failed:
"CCurlFile::Open failed with code 404 for https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/leia/meta...-3.2.3.zip:"

When I look at Dependencies it shows "The Movie Database Scraper Library 3.2.0 (installed).

When I try to install from zip and select metadata.common.themoviedb.org-3.2.6.zip, it says "The Movie Database Scraper Add-n library updated" but when I go back to Addons, Information providers, Movie Information, The Movie Database 5.2.1 and select Dependencies, I still see that The Movie Database Scraper Library is still 3.2.0 (installed).

I have restarted Kodi a few times, what am I doing wrong?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies - by ioo+kod - 2020-10-16, 20:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies0