Broken Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies
Hello,

All the updates to the scraper addons seems to have resolved the missing image issues with scraping for movies and tv shows on my devices.  But on my Linux based devices, there is still the same issue with actor images, as well as posters on the actor info pages when it comes to what I believe is the built in ExtendedInfo part of the default interface. 

I will describe what I mean to be clear; when I display the info for a movie or tv show, the actor images are displayed in the top row.  When I cursor up on the actor, it goes to the actor's info page, which I believe is the ExtendedInfo script addon.  All the images on the actor info pages no longer display, and this stopped happening at the same time as the issue being discussed in this thread.  I use Kodi both on Windows and in CoreELEC.  The Windows version of Kodi does not have this issue.  It's only occurring on CoreELEC devices.

Can the Kodi devs tell me if this is a known issue that is going to be resolved in the next bug release of Kodi?  Or should I be asking the CoreELEC devs about this, as it's only a Linux issue with the actor info pages?

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies - by Carey - 2020-10-18, 20:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies0