Broken Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies
(2020-10-31, 13:44)CaptainTivo Wrote: Can I do this and still retain the watched, dates, times and other data?
Nope. There is no facility for selective scraping. It is all or nothing.

For you watched status and play counts you can use WatchedList addon. It works best when the library is correctly scraped and includes IMDB ID's as one of the UniqueID's... https://kodi.tv/addon/program-add-ons-sc...atchedlist

As for "other data" that will all be lost.

FWIW, I save my artwork locally first. I do this by going to TMDB and fanart.tv, and choosing my artwork, right-click, save as. Then I scrape my movie and immediately export to nfo files, make edits to the nfo file if needed. I do all this on my test setup, then I move it across to my HTPC and scan it into the library. Sounds like a lot of work, but it takes approx 2 minutes for a movie.
Now I am completely self-sufficient. I have all my data as I want it and the artwork I chose and no longer need to rely on remote sites.

Of course, doing that now for 2000 movies + tv shows is a bit much.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies - by Karellen - 2020-10-31, 22:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies0