New AEON soon?
ibejaminben Wrote:I'm just as excited and anxious as all of the rest of us are but please take this advice serriouly. He was being as kind as he could. They are good at what they do and they will cover all of our concerns and needs. And yes even us xbox users. So let them work in peace.

I'm not making requests. I'm just curious as to what lies in the future of Aeon. I'm not demanding or requesting anything...was just wondering about a few bases that hadn't been covered in the past.
The no requests suggestion is simply intended save you guys some time. I fully appreciate the value of enthusiasm in any form - but the fact is I'm just not reading posts with bullet point lists of requests/suggestions/concerns/whatever. When there's information to be imparted, rest assured that we'll impart it. Meanwhile, my concern for your wasted key presses is such that I'll avoid this forum while we carry on working.
djh_ Wrote:but the fact is I just don't read posts with bullet point lists

- boobs

- breasts

- girl chest

There djh_, bet you read that list!

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Cranial Wrote:- boobs

- breasts

- girl chest

Australia... where else? Wink

I do hope that if the new skin is much different than Aeon that it will get a little maintenance release after the new skin is released.
frater Wrote:Australia... where else? Wink

I do hope that if the new skin is much different than Aeon that it will get a little maintenance release after the new skin is released.

Well it is the land for sandy beaches and little clothing....

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
Cranial Wrote:- boobs

- breasts

- girl chest

I have full confidence in djh_ bringing us some nice massive boobage.

Cheers mate

Looking forward to the next release (hopefully soon, as the summer sun slowly escapes and I go back into hibernation)Big Grin
So, any progress updates? I am quite excited to see what you two have come up with. Djh and the Devil, it's the best combo since Peanut Butter and Chocolate or Beer and Pizza for that matter!

@djh
I really hope you didn't think I was being sarcastic here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=212...tcount=161

I was being quite serious. From what I have seen of those screenshots I really don't think I can find anything that would benefit from a mod. Cheers.
Rand Al Thor Wrote:So, any progress updates? I am quite excited to see what you two have come up with.

x2!
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Rand Al Thor Wrote:So, any progress updates? I am quite excited to see what you two have come up with. Djh and the Devil, it's the best combo since Peanut Butter and Chocolate or Beer and Pizza for that matter!

@djh
I really hope you didn't think I was being sarcastic here
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=212...tcount=161

I was being quite serious. From what I have seen of those screenshots I really don't think I can find anything that would benefit from a mod. Cheers.

Come now mumsy...can't you read?

Quote:When there's information to be imparted, rest assured that we'll impart it. Meanwhile, my concern for your wasted key presses is such that I'll avoid this forum while we carry on working.

Don't ask anything...when the gods feel like blessing us peons with fragments of information, they shall. Dare not to speak to them or to inquire about the status of the world...they choose when to impart this knowledge upon us.

We shan't anger them until then...
I can't wait to see the next build .. its been a long time since the alpha14 rls .. since then MediaStream came out .. i dl .. tried it .. and went back to Aeon in under 10 minutes .. there is not comparison

.. i await the new release Smile
Thanks for the hard work. First time question. Can you "please" put in a dvd menu button in the pop up menu when watching a streaming dvd. I need it to go back to the dvd menu and change subtitles or scenes. All there is is root menu which stops the movie and goes back to the library. Other skins like xTv have a dedicated dvd in the pop up menus when watching a movie.
Thanks
I am using a keyboard but pressing enter does this for me...
djh_ Wrote:Image

WoW, this is the best/most slick movie poster frame I have ever seen.

A lot better than the thick glass frame or the jewel case frame.

Hope it could be kept.

Thanks.
digitalhigh Wrote:Come now mumsy...can't you read?

Don't ask anything...when the gods feel like blessing us peons with fragments of information, they shall. Dare not to speak to them or to inquire about the status of the world...they choose when to impart this knowledge upon us.

We shan't anger them until then...

I'm all for letting sleeping dogs lie, but in 'Internet time' two months without a project update is usually synonymous with the project's death. I'd hate for that to be the case however, given that the original Aeon is still the most attractive skin out there IMHO - yet its lack of completeness has forced me to move on to more up-to-date mods like the very capable Horizonz.

A small sign of life on the part of the devs would not be much effort, and would go a long way.
Doraemonn Wrote:I'm all for letting sleeping dogs lie, but in 'Internet time' two months without a project update is usually synonymous with the project's death. I'd hate for that to be the case however, given that the original Aeon is still the most attractive skin out there IMHO - yet its lack of completeness has forced me to move on to more up-to-date mods like the very capable Horizonz.

A small sign of life on the part of the devs would not be much effort, and would go a long way.

It's only been one month since there's been any news from djh and thedevil: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=36994 These guys are doing it in their spare time so give 'em a break!

HTPC: Windows XP SP3, Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13 GHz, 2 GB RAM, ATI Radeon 3850, 1TB + 250 GB SATA Internal HDDs, External HDDs
Remote: Microsoft MCE2 USB Receiver and Remote, IR Server Suite

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New AEON soon?0