New AEON soon?
Doraemonn Wrote:I'm all for letting sleeping dogs lie, but in 'Internet time' two months without a project update is usually synonymous with the project's death. I'd hate for that to be the case however, given that the original Aeon is still the most attractive skin out there IMHO - yet its lack of completeness has forced me to move on to more up-to-date mods like the very capable Horizonz.

A small sign of life on the part of the devs would not be much effort, and would go a long way.

I agree 2 months is a very long time considering this summer new and huge updates were flowing out weekly. I don't think djh_ would let this die though. From the pics he has posted it looks like he has done a lot of work on the new version of aeon and it would be tough to just let that lay there and die, unless those are just mockups and not the actual skin in action. I did think that when theDevil got on board things would move along again but I don't know how much he is actually helping out. He does have his other skin to work on. Maybe djh_ will farm out some of the tedious parts of the skin to some other people since he is busy and it can get moving again. This skin could take over PM3 if it gets opened up to the world. I hope it happens.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
onesojourner Wrote:I did think that when theDevil got on board things would move along again but I don't know how much he is actually helping out. He does have his other skin to work on.

Not sure what other skin you mean? If you are referring to MediaStream then theDevil has nothing to do with it (he was involved with the team originally but left the project fairly early on and the skin that was released bares very little resemblance to what we were doing when he was involved).

If he does have another skin on the go then I'd love to see it as there's no doubt he has a great talent when it comes to design.
I was talking about MediaStream. I guess I just misread that some where.
ﻪﻥﻋﺸﻷﻜﻈﭚ
*sits in the corner, rocking back and forth slowly*

It's coming any day now... it'll be here soon... really soon... yes... yes...

*burrows my head into my face and sobs*
DaSal Wrote:*sits in the corner, rocking back and forth slowly*

It's coming any day now... it'll be here soon... really soon... yes... yes...

*burrows my head into my face and sobs*

Gives usssss our precioussssss!!!
Horizons numbs the pain.
it is really quiet about DJH and AEON. Its sad abit but i try to wait, its hard
Don't wanna be an ass but dude not even a bugfix since 7/29?
That menu bug is ennoying as hell.
/rant
Quote:Don't wanna be an ass but dude not even a bugfix since 7/29?
That menu bug is ennoying as hell.
/rant

use horizonz for now .. it works great and gets updated a fair bit ..

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=39224

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New AEON soon?0