"New" flag missing since version 4
Since upgrading and subscribing the flag for new movies and TV show is not showing up when I do an update - this makes it extremely difficult and time consuming to find the new entries added to the system. Is this something that has been removed or turned off - or have i just missed an obvious setting?

Please help!
You can try and use the filter for New Movies:
there has been added a new column where is info is - so you can also sort on that Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-10-16, 07:41)mlaggner Wrote: there has been added a new column where is info is - so you can also sort on that Wink
But I don't want this info to be displayed permanently, I just want to be able to search for newly added movies from time to time. Therefore I miss this function under the filters as well.
the filter is still there? just have a look at the screen above
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2020-10-24, 07:47)mlaggner Wrote: the filter is still there? just have a look at the screen above
I think we are talking at cross purposes here. Smile
Under New Movies I only see the movies I added in the current session. But I would like a listing of when I added which movie. Sure, I can find this listing under the columns in the movie list on the left, but I would like to have it under the filters as well.
the purpose of the filter window is to _filter_ you movie list. If you want a listing of when you added which movie, just insert the "date added" column and sort in it.. I do not get the point what you want in the filter window?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"New" flag missing since version 40