Solved Can't Move Mouse To Player Settings
@bsoriano

Hi Bart.
I just noticed that there is no "Uninstall" button for any of the Kodi add-ons.
Could this be skin related?
(2020-10-28, 02:33)Dypsis Wrote: @bsoriano

Hi Bart.
@Dypsis , I don't think so.  Did you move all the way to the right? Uninstall and News are the two right-most buttons on the addon info dialog.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-10-28, 17:01)bsoriano Wrote:

Hi Bart.
@Dypsis , I don't think so.  Did you move all the way to the right? Uninstall and News are the two right-most buttons on the addon info dialog.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart.
You are right. I just kept scrolling to the right and the "Uninstall" button appeared.

I wonder if it needs a small cosmetic tweak to indicate that there is more to the right.
(2020-10-28, 21:54)Dypsis Wrote:
(2020-10-28, 17:01)bsoriano Wrote:

Hi Bart.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart.
You are right. I just kept scrolling to the right and the "Uninstall" button appeared.

I wonder if it needs a small cosmetic tweak to indicate that there is more to the right.

@Dypsis , glad to know you got it sorted.  You are correct, it is a good idea to have a visual indicator that there is more to the right (or left, depending on where you are in the list of buttons).  I will think about how to do this.  I will add to my to-do list for the skin.  Thanks for pointing this out.

I will go ahead and mark this thread "solved".  Please open a new thread with any other issues or questions or requests that you might have.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't Move Mouse To Player Settings0