Req Geeky Kodi Skinner
Hello all.

I am in search of a Kodi skinner who would be able to combine 3 skins into one.

Basically I am wanting to combine 4 different skins ui/ux/features into one. It's a plus if you have already worked with xbmc/kodi skins before and it's open source code.

I have attached some images for you to check out. These are what I am looking to do. I will talk with the freelancer who I pick to do this project and give then a lot more information than I have above.

Again this involves taking 4 already made skin pages and combining them into one skin. The skins that will need to be used are:

-Black Glass Nova (which will be the video page)
-Aura (Which will be the movie page)
-Estuary (Which will be the timeline tv guide page)
-GRID (Which will be the main page)

Again these examples above are presented in the pdf HERE

Feel free to PM me or post in this thread if you are interested in doing some freelance work.
Freelance? Skinning for kodi is a time consuming ordeal. Better put up some cash if you're serious.
(2020-10-19, 18:08)stealthrt Wrote: Hello all.

I am in search of a Kodi skinner who would be able to combine 3 skins into one.

Basically I am wanting to combine 4 different skins ui/ux/features into one. It's a plus if you have already worked with xbmc/kodi skins before and it's open source code.

I have attached some images for you to check out. These are what I am looking to do. I will talk with the freelancer who I pick to do this project and give then a lot more information than I have above.

Again this involves taking 4 already made skin pages and combining them into one skin. The skins that will need to be used are:

-Black Glass Nova (which will be the video page)
-Aura (Which will be the movie page)
-Estuary (Which will be the timeline tv guide page)
-GRID (Which will be the main page)

Again these examples above are presented in the pdf HERE

Feel free to PM me or post in this thread if you are interested in doing some freelance work.
Hello
In the Confluence Skin I have already included views from different skins in the Confluence Skin, which is absolutely time-consuming. But it worked. What you have in mind, I can see whether it can be implemented, another question.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Geeky Kodi Skinner0