Solved FRENCH language not scraping in UMS or TMDB
(2022-02-08, 00:27)moejoe Wrote: I just don't get I that it's still not solved :O
It is solved. Do you see any other complaints about the issue? The problem is obviously at your end

If you want assistance, provide a Debug Log that captures the scraping of the problem show. I don't even know which scraper you are using.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Oh please dont take it Personal. I maybe chose The wrong words here. I'm just desperate Smile

I'll share my log an ill be happy for any help.
(2022-02-10, 01:35)moejoe Wrote: I'll share my log an ill be happy for any help.
You are using the TheMovieDB XML scraper. You are correct, there seems to be a problem with scraping artwork. I tested with German language. We will check it. The other issue as that fanart.tv has no artwork for the show... https://fanart.tv/series/369961/frau-jor...lt-gleich/
Maybe @olympia might have time to check why artwork is not being scraped.

Please change scrapers to TMDB TV Show which is no 4 in this image... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=363391
This scraper works correctly and will scrape the artwork.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
No I'm not switching. The python scrapers are running very slow on my Chinese android box.

I'm perfectly happy with the old school ones beside of that poster Problem.

There is no artwork on fanart.tv, yes. But no problem, there is artwork at TMDB wich is scraped I think.
For me it looks like there is only a problem with the posters.

Even if I switch to "En-en" it's not scraped.
Even English titled TV shows are not scraped with no recognizable pattern. Seems pretty random. But if a show is not scraped, then it's not scraped. No matter how often I try with any setting. Scan quick some 50 Series with one s01e01.strm in each folder.
You will see that a few will not load a poster.

Thanks for caring. Thought nobody is interested in fixing it. Thumbs up Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FRENCH language not scraping in UMS or TMDB0