v18 Make a Menu from addon items
I can populate my favorites menu with items from multiple different addons. I have shortcuts straight to youtube channels, direct to my netflix profile, and to an automatically updated list of installed steam games through the Steam Library addon.

Is there anyway I can make custom menus that link to the addon links instead of having them all together under the "Favorites" menu?

For example, A "Youtube" menu that lists all of the channels I watch through the Youtube addon and which are currently listed in my Favorites menu. A Steam menu that links to the "Installed Games" menu of the Steam Library Addon. A Netflix menu that links straight to my Netflix profile or my Netflix "My List?"

None of these are static media on my harddrive, so it seems like smartmenus are not the right option. Am I wrong? Also please direct me to the appropriate subforum if necessary.
Thanks
In the past I used Super Favourites to make my own menus, but it's no longer supported.

So now I use AutoWidget, see this thread here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...autowidget

Hope that helps Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
It´s possible via customize main menu, using nodes.

Work in any MQ skin

Item in Main Menu

Items in Submenu - Movies and TV Shows

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Make a Menu from addon items0