Solved How to - Move Menu
Hi Peeps,

Could someone help me?

When I select MOVIES from the menu, I get this
https://photos.app.goo.gl/KWwk58wxNkejzCza6

How do you get the movie menu like this? I have the rest working well its only when I click on movies I get the default screen.

I have spent hours looking but unable to find it. help please....

@koolego

Check the settings for the main menu item under Skin Settings>Modify Menu Items (or something similar).

The default Movie menu option "Action" should be set as shown...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen 

Thanks so much for your help, I was able to confirm I had the right setting and then discovered the menu on the right hand side of the screen to change the list view to MyFlex view to get the look I was looking for.

Thank you.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to - Move Menu0