*All seasons Image?
@Z0m8ie

The projects URL in your signature is no longer working. Perhaps use Imgur instead?
(2020-10-26, 04:30)Klojum Wrote: @Z0m8ie

The projects URL in your signature is no longer working. Perhaps use Imgur instead?

Thanks for letting me know I'll fix that up when I get time.
Ex-Graphic Designer - PS3,iPhone,Windows Theme Creator & General Photoshop & 3DS Max messer
My Projects: http://s746.photobucket.com/user/shagrat...t=6&page=1
(2020-10-26, 03:30)Klojum Wrote: Can you tell if these season posters are also (re)created as jpg files with the proper file names when a Video Library Export is done? AFAIK, this wasn't always the case in earlier Kodi versions.
I don't know. As it has never worked for me, I have never been able to see what is exported for Season-All. So answer is no, the posters are not recreated with my exports.
I eventually gave up a few years ago and disabled the *All Seasons item.

There is obviously some mixed results with this issue. I am using Windows 10 and on two pc's this does not work.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-10-26, 03:30)Klojum Wrote: Can you tell if these season posters are also (re)created as jpg files with the proper file names when a Video Library Export is done? AFAIK, this wasn't always the case in earlier Kodi versions.

I will test that later.  As things stand, I curate all my art prior to scanning anything into Kodi so all the information is already local and not the result of an export.

FWIW this naming convention is the same for every TV show that I have and it works correctly in every case.  Perhaps the issue here is O/S related as I'm on Ubuntu.  I can test that theory later too.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2020-10-26, 09:29)black_eagle Wrote: As things stand, I curate all my art prior to scanning anything into Kodi so all the information is already local and not the result of an export.

Of course, but it would be nice if Kodi were to expert all fanart and thumbnails, including those for seasons and specials. Smile
(2020-10-26, 09:31)Klojum Wrote: Of course, but it would be nice if Kodi were to expert all fanart and thumbnails, including those for seasons and specials. Smile

Sure.  I did a quick test where I started with an empty db and just scanned the one show into it.  Epsiode nfo files were left intact but the tvshow.nfo file was removed, as was all the artwork.  Show was scraped with the default scraper with default settings.
I then exported the db to separate files, overwriting any originals.  Exported filenames match those I have already been using (see screenshot).  I must admit however that the * All seasons poster did not display initially and I had to use the context menu to get it to show (although it did actually appear to have selected the remote art anyway).  The season-all-poster.jpg and poster.jpg are identical images.

When I select the All Seasons folder and click on manage, it never comes up with the next screen to choose the artwork. So I'm guessing it works fine on Ubutt but not on other OS's?
Ex-Graphic Designer - PS3,iPhone,Windows Theme Creator & General Photoshop & 3DS Max messer
My Projects: http://s746.photobucket.com/user/shagrat...t=6&page=1
(2020-10-27, 11:01)Z0m8ie Wrote: I'm guessing it works fine on Ubutt but not on other OS's?

At the moment, that would appear to be the logical conclusion although as Kodi doesn't want to play nicely in my Windows VM I can neither confirm or deny it.  I'll see if I can dig out a laptop to test with as I'd like to be able to test with the same files etc before reaching a conclusion.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
*All seasons Image?0