TinyMediaManager help / searching in original titles / alternative trailer link
Hi, I am using TinyMediaManager 4.0.4 and have two questions:

1. Because stupid Kodi does not know searching in original titles (even using Global search plugin), do you guys have any ideas how to solve it? When I switch TinyMediaManager to ENGLISH language, it will scrape for me original names of movies and synopsis in english too. I would love to keep the name of the movie in original name (english) and the synopsis in different language. This would partially solve my problem: I will be able to find a movie using the title (because it will be in english) and synopsis will be in my origin langauge (which is CZ btw). But I am not sure if this combination of scrapping is even possible.

2. Is there any way to put into TinyMediaManager my own youtube url for trailer? Lot of trailers cannot be downloaded for several reasons, so I would put my own trailer mkv file into the directory or tell to TinyMediaManager different YouTube URL where to download the trailer from. Is any of these possible pls? Did not find it ...

I am pretty surprised, that in the IT world today are still some projects missing these elementar functions I am asking for above. Why it is not used the full potential of the database possibilites and it is so limited to the state mentioned above. I would expect to use advantages of databases. Actually in comparison with some (non Kodi) media players I do not see many benefits to use Kodi instead of media players without Kodi. I thought that the Kodi will bring me massive amount of possibilites using dtb, but it does not. I do not understand that even 18 versions are still not using these and I guess that I am not the only one who would appreciate them ...
for 1:
TMM always download the original title on my side, which is usually english and also downloads the name of the movie in my language (German):

So you can always search for either of them in TMM.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TinyMediaManager help / searching in original titles / alternative trailer link0