Solved Files view not showing ISO files
Hi,

I have Libreelec installed in my HTPC. I'm not sure if I should post here first or at Libreelec's forum, but I believe (hope?) the topic may benefit other users here anyway.

So, I had Libreelec 8.2 with Kodi 17. Last week I decided to upgrade to the latest version, LE 9.2.4 with Kodi 18. After a few days, I noticed my ISO files were not showing in files view anymore (Video>Files). I scrambled around for a while, tried a few different things, nothing. I finally downgraded LE back to 8.2, and now I can see my files again in the files view.

My question is: has anything changed in Kodi 18 that may have caused this? Do I need to add the ISO extension to advancedsettings.xml or some other config file? I guess not, but just double-checking...

Second question: could this be caused by a bad file left behind during the upgrade? If that's the case, I can try a clean install, I just need to go through the extra effort to back up my current stuff. Or, if you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,

VMat
Never mind... I upgraded to LE 9.2.3, then again to 9.2.4, and the problem is gone.

Thanks,

VMat
Thread marked solved.
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Files view not showing ISO files0