XBMC (Atlantis) for Windows - Alpha 3 release - Please report all bugs to Trac
Information 
get it here: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/xbmc/XB...irror=osdn

Remember to report every proven bug to trac Nod
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
When you navigate to a dir that has a *.rar file in it, that is protected by a password, XBMC Atlantis crashes.
Please open a trac ticket if this is reproduceable.

edit: and add a small sample file to it.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Done, it's actually the encrypted filenames (not the password protection) XBMC can't handle.

For others wondering how to submit a trac ticket, take a close look at WiSo's signature. Smile
Wiso,
is this normal the API function PostMessage KEYDOWN KEYUP dont work with the version ATLANTIS ?
I don't know why this is happening (and I don't believe a log would help either) but this build is having trouble registering button presses from my remote which is working in conjunction with EventGhost.
I've checked the log in EG and every button press is registering fine with it but they're just not working properly in XBMC - sometimes I have to press a button over 6 times for XBMC to actually do anything.
Still having problems with the DVD playback in this build, when ever a DVD has a language preselection menu, before it starts up the DVD-menu, XBMC gets stuck in there. Also on some DVDs I couldn't get the main feature to start, xbmc would lock up in the DVD-menu when I tried.

Remarkably all problems were gone, once I riped the content of those DVDs to my harddrive, so it seems it has something to do with the DVD-drive integration.
Sorry to sound like such a noob, but is "XBMC for Windows Atlantis - alpha3" just another build for windows or a new operating system called atlantisHuh
live2give Wrote:Sorry to sound like such a noob, but is "XBMC for Windows Atlantis - alpha3" just another build for windows or a new operating system called atlantisHuh

Smile It's a new build for xbmc, not the name of a new OS, MS has 3 other OS'es to finish first Rofl

Atlantis is the codename for the upcoming offical xbmc release, read about it here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=35795
Its a build for windows. You can read about the Altantis build here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=35795

on preview... Jereon beat me to it.

Maybe a more appropriate name would be 'XBMC Atlantis for Windows' ?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
Hitcher Wrote:I don't know why this is happening (and I don't believe a log would help either) but this build is having trouble registering button presses from my remote which is working in conjunction with EventGhost.
I've checked the log in EG and every button press is registering fine with it but they're just not working properly in XBMC - sometimes I have to press a button over 6 times for XBMC to actually do anything.

my ATI X10 remote has stopped working with this build also
and on my other machine the MCE remote has stoped working with xbmc. (through IR Server Suite)
If something doesn't work then please post a trac report about it.

It's quite possibly due to the changed location for IRSSmap.xml (assuming you have altered it?)

jmarshall Wrote:If something doesn't work then please post a trac report about it.

It's quite possibly due to the changed location for IRSSmap.xml (assuming you have altered it?)

That's the wierd thing though EventGhost just converts my remote IR inputs to keyboard presses but using the keyboard directly is fine. Confused
I installed the Atlantis build into separate folder but still using the -p switch and my MCE remote working fine with IR Server Suite

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC (Atlantis) for Windows - Alpha 3 release - Please report all bugs to Trac1