How to Mix Titan Mod, Titan Bingie and Titan Bingie Mod?
Hi Guys,

I am running Kodi on my four Android TV machines (mostly NVidia Shield TVs) and use EmbyCon to access the media on my Windows Server. I have been playing around with Titan Mod, Titan Bingie and Titan Bingie Mod. They are all nice but it would be even nicer to combine some of their features:

1. Titan Mod:
The Titan Mod it actually gives me almost all the features I would love to have besides two things:

a) Once you enter Movies-section, TV-section or any other section in the main menu (which in may case is actually is a link to EmbyCon) it takes some while and during that time it shows the icon that has been set for such section as an ugly, oversized background fanart. Titan Bingie and Bingie mod do show a black background instead and display a nice red rotating circle indicating that something is actually happening. I prefer that.

b) Almost every time I access the Movie- or TV-Section after some seconds (or even minutes) kodi suddenly starts to play the first movie of the movie section (actually, if you change the sort order it will always be the first movie that is listed). I posted this issue in the Titan Mod section and Fuch2468 was able to replicate the problem. It seems it only occurs when using EmbyCon with Emby-Server (or Jellycon with Jellyfin-Server). However, he was not able to come up with a solution yet. Therefore Titan Mod is almost unusable for me since every time I run through the Movie- or TV-Show-sections the first movie suddenly starts to play. Titan Bingie and Titan Bingie mod do not cause this problem (nor does any other skin I have come across).

2. Titan Bingie / Titan Bingie Mod
So I tried Titan Bingie, which I also love. However, even thorugh everything is working fine there it is two things I am missing from the Titan Mod:

a) I use the moderner big vertical layout for the main menu (I don't actually like the Netflix-style main menu). In Titan Bingie you can only have it fixed on the left side and in Titan Bingie Mod it is not even available (you can only have the Netflix-style main menu there) whereas in Titan Mod you can have such menu even flip back when you don't use it. I also flips with a nice animation. So I would love to have this flipping big vertical layout menu.

b) I use the Netflix-stily view with Landscape thumbs for my TV-Shows. Both Titan Bingie and Titan Bingie Mod have implemented only a two row setup of such Landscape thumbs which I do not actually like. I would rather go for the one row setup that Titan Mod offers.

So is there any way to (a) have Titan Mod and resolve the aformentioned issues or (b) have Titan Bingie/Titan Bingie Mod and implemented the two requested features from the Titan Mod? Either way would be fine for me.
(2020-10-28, 10:59)fantasticn Wrote: Hi Guys,

I am running Kodi on my four Android TV machines (mostly NVidia Shield TVs) and use EmbyCon to access the media on my Windows Server. I have been playing around with Titan Mod, Titan Bingie and Titan Bingie Mod. They are all nice but it would be even nicer to combine some of their features:

1. Titan Mod:
The Titan Mod it actually gives me almost all the features I would love to have besides two things:

a) Once you enter Movies-section, TV-section or any other section in the main menu (which in may case is actually is a link to EmbyCon) it takes some while and during that time it shows the icon that has been set for such section as an ugly, oversized background fanart. Titan Bingie and Bingie mod do show a black background instead and display a nice red rotating circle indicating that something is actually happening. I prefer that.

b) Almost every time I access the Movie- or TV-Section after some seconds (or even minutes) kodi suddenly starts to play the first movie of the movie section (actually, if you change the sort order it will always be the first movie that is listed). I posted this issue in the Titan Mod section and Fuch2468 was able to replicate the problem. It seems it only occurs when using EmbyCon with Emby-Server (or Jellycon with Jellyfin-Server). However, he was not able to come up with a solution yet. Therefore Titan Mod is almost unusable for me since every time I run through the Movie- or TV-Show-sections the first movie suddenly starts to play. Titan Bingie and Titan Bingie mod do not cause this problem (nor does any other skin I have come across).

So I tried Titan Bingie, which I also love. However, even thorugh everything is working fine there it is two things I am missing from the Titan Mod:

a) I use the moderner big vertical layout for the main menu (I don't actually like the Netflix-style main menu). In Titan Bingie you can only have it fixed on the left side and in Titan Bingie Mod it is not even available (you can only have the Netflix-style main menu there) whereas in Titan Mod you can have such menu even flip back when you don't use it. I also flips with a nice animation. So I would love to have this flipping big vertical layout menu.

b) I use the Netflix-stily view with Landscape thumbs for my TV-Shows. Both Titan Bingie and Titan Bingie Mod have implemented only a two row setup of such Landscape thumbs which I do not actually like. I would rather go for the one row setup that Titan Mod offers.

So is there any way to (a) have Titan Mod and resolve the aformentioned issues or (b) have Titan Bingie/Titan Bingie Mod and implemented the two requested features from the Titan Mod? Either way would be fine for me.
You're best bet would be to see if someone on titan mod would edit the skin for you.
Bingie & Bingie mod will not be edited. We are going for a Netflix for those skins.

Hope this helps.
Titan Bingie Mod
(2020-10-29, 02:43)AchillesPunks Wrote:

1. Titan Mod:

You're best bet would be to see if someone on titan mod would edit the skin for you.
Bingie & Bingie mod will not be edited. We are going for a Netflix for those skins.

Hope this helps.
I See. Thanks for your reply.

But it does not seem that anyone will determine and solve the problem with the automatic start of the first movie in the Titan Mod skin. And this currently is a "deal breaker" for me for it is alsmost unusable this way. So at the moment I stick with Titan Bingie and the fixed vertical layout main menu as well as the two row Landscape view. Let's wait for what the future may bring. I am just a user and very, very thankful for everything that you guys come up with. So I will never complain nor demand anything.
(2020-10-29, 13:40)fantasticn Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 02:43)AchillesPunks Wrote:

1. Titan Mod:

Hope this helps.

But it does not seem that anyone will determine and solve the problem with the automatic start of the first movie in the Titan Mod skin. And this currently is a "deal breaker" for me for it is alsmost unusable this way. So at the moment I stick with Titan Bingie and the fixed vertical layout main menu as well as the two row Landscape view. Let's wait for what the future may bring. I am just a user and very, very thankful for everything that you guys come up with. So I will never complain nor demand anything.
Sorry I wasn't of more help. I am just focusing on the Netflix UI direction.
Titan Bingie Mod
Thumbs Up 
(2020-10-29, 14:58)AchillesPunks Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 13:40)fantasticn Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 02:43)AchillesPunks Wrote: You're best bet would be to see if someone on titan mod would edit the skin for you.

Hope this helps.

Sorry I wasn't of more help. I am just focusing on the Netflix UI direction.

No prob. Thanks anyway and keep up the good work!
@fantasticn 

look here:  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2988167
(2020-11-13, 05:10)Fuchs2468 Wrote: @fantasticn 

look here:  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2988167
Very good news. Thank you!
hi, can u please add "tiles view" to titan bingie mod, for kodi 19 and or matrix as well. titan binge had it for kodi 18 leia, why not add it for the others as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Mix Titan Mod, Titan Bingie and Titan Bingie Mod?0