live tv artwork
hi
I am using kodi 18.8 with eaon nux
and can not see tv artImagework
need help
(2020-10-28, 23:26)arik869 Wrote: and can not see tv art[url=javascript:void(0)]Image[/url]work
Your image link does not work.

Button 14 or 19 to upload images
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Where have you saved your logo's?

Does this help... https://kodi.wiki/view/Live_TV_Artwork
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
then "skin info service eror"
I do not mean the channel logo, I mean the fanart of a broadcast program.
I can not see this

(2020-10-29, 08:58)arik869 Wrote: I do not mean the channel logo, I mean the fanart of a broadcast program.
oh, sorry. Which backend are you using?
My Signature
(2020-10-29, 09:03)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 08:58)arik869 Wrote: I do not mean the channel logo, I mean the fanart of a broadcast program.
oh, sorry. Which backend are you using?
pvr simple client
(2020-10-29, 09:01)arik869 Wrote: I can not see this

*pic removed*
afaik is this a mod from dumyat with skinhelper integration for the PVR section and not vanilla AeonNoxSiLVO
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2020-10-29, 19:01)Solo0815 Wrote:
(2020-10-29, 09:01)arik869 Wrote: I can not see this

*pic removed*
afaik is this a mod from dumyat with skinhelper integration for the PVR section and not vanilla AeonNoxSiLVO
So it can not work in Silvio?
@arik869 

try this , https://github.com/BlackGlassSkin/skin.nox.glass

if you are using kodi 18 then change dependencies "requires"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
live tv artwork0