Problem with scraping a movie
Hi, i have a perfectly scraped library except 1 movie. This movie is actually a miniseries split in 2 parts, but i have a merged mkv as one 3hours movie. Of course it stays in my movies folder and that folder content is set as "movies" so when i scrape it, it searchs movies database instead of series.
so my questions are:
1) is it possible to scrape it manually telling to search series database instead of movies?
2) is it possible to setup folder content as both movies and series?
3)if none of the above is possible then ill have to input all data manually. is it possible to setup every info manuall? (plot, poster, disk, etc)
Which scraper are you using.

Can you provide the link to the movie/tv show at TheMovieDB and IMDB.

thanks
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-10-29, 01:03)Karellen Wrote: Which scraper are you using.

Can you provide the link to the movie/tv show at TheMovieDB and IMDB.

thanks

UMS
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/46976-hitl...se-of-evil
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0346293/
Place the
(2020-10-29, 00:00)Damian30 Wrote: This movie is actually a miniseries split in 2 parts, but i have a merged mkv as one 3hours movie. Of course it stays in my movies folder and that folder content is set as "movies"
Yep, that is all ok. And because you are using UMS, this makes it easy.
  1. Go to Videos>Files>Your Source and find the movie.
  2. Press i on your keyboard or Scan to library from the context menu to start scraping that one movie
  3. When the Select Movie window pops up select Manual
  4. Delete the movie name, and type tt0346293
  5. Press OK
  6. Select Yes to refresh from internet
  7. Select the movie from the pop up window
  8. Done.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-10-29, 04:11)Karellen Wrote: Place the
(2020-10-29, 00:00)Damian30 Wrote: This movie is actually a miniseries split in 2 parts, but i have a merged mkv as one 3hours movie. Of course it stays in my movies folder and that folder content is set as "movies"
Yep, that is all ok. And because you are using UMS, this makes it easy.
  1. Go to Videos>Files>Your Source and find the movie.
  2. Press i on your keyboard or Scan to library from the context menu to start scraping that one movie
  3. When the Select Movie window pops up select Manual
  4. Delete the movie name, and type tt0346293
  5. Press OK
  6. Select Yes to refresh from internet
  7. Select the movie from the pop up window
  8. Done.
it works! thank u very much! so its enough to write the code in the link, ok. i've tried to do the same with the code in themoviedb.org link but it doesnt work. is it work only for imdb?
(2020-10-29, 14:15)Damian30 Wrote: is it work only for imdb
As far as I know, yes only the IMDB ID works in UMS.

If you change to the new Python scrapers you can use IMDB, TMDB or TVDB for tv shows. See section 3 here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:The_Movie_Database_Python

But these scrapers do not scrape from IMDB, so you would not be able to do what you just did for your movie above.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with scraping a movie0