Vu+Zero 4K con BlackHole 3.1.0 e Kodi 17.0 esecute Mediasetplay
Hi, if I watch videos with Mediasetplay in Kodi 17.0, he sends me the following error: he cannot view the video because the addon is missing in the system: iputstream.adaptive. In this same forum it says that it must be installed from Add-ons> Add-on browser> Install from repository> Kodi Add-on repository> VideoPlayer InputStream But I don't have the VideoPlayer InputStream addon either. Any clarifications on this? Thanks for the attention.
I also wanted to know how to install the latest version of Kodi in BlackHole 3.1.0 image for Vu + zero 4k decoder
(2020-10-31, 04:18)Vinser Wrote: I also wanted to know how to install the latest version of Kodi in BlackHole 3.1.0 image for Vu + zero 4k decoder

Someone already knew this, but the Kodi 17.0 Krypton version implemented in BlackHole 3.1.0 does not support the adaptive.imputstream addon and therefore the plugins that need it do not work. And apparently not even the next version of BlackHole 4.3 which will have Kodi 18.0 will not have inputstream.adaptive.
(2020-10-31, 14:06)Vinser Wrote:
(2020-10-31, 04:18)Vinser Wrote: I also wanted to know how to install the latest version of Kodi in BlackHole 3.1.0 image for Vu + zero 4k decoder

Someone already knew this, but the Kodi 17.0 Krypton version implemented in BlackHole 3.1.0 does not support the adaptive.imputstream addon and therefore the plugins that need it do not work. And apparently not even the next version of BlackHole 4.3 which will have Kodi 18.0 will not have inputstream.adaptive.
For the record (in this post I did it all by myself) I installed the new Open BlackHole 4.4 image which implements Kodi leila 18 and everything works great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vu+Zero 4K con BlackHole 3.1.0 e Kodi 17.0 esecute Mediasetplay0