Subtitles offset
Does anybody have problem with subtitiles offset settings. No matter how I set them (delay or ahead) nothing happens...

Tahnk you!
(2020-11-07, 10:06)simtaj Wrote: Does anybody have problem with subtitiles offset settings. No matter how I set them (delay or ahead) nothing happens...

Tahnk you!

Hmm.., what device, what Kodi version, what media type, what subtitle type...
No one here on the whole forum has a crystal ball to guess how to help you without essential information.
You could as well written "My car does not start when I turn ignition on, nothing happens Wink
(2020-11-07, 20:47)Sholander Wrote:
(2020-11-07, 10:06)simtaj Wrote: Does anybody have problem with subtitiles offset settings. No matter how I set them (delay or ahead) nothing happens...

Tahnk you!

Hmm.., what device, what Kodi version, what media type, what subtitle type...
No one here on the whole forum has a crystal ball to guess how to help you without essential information.
You could as well written "My car does not start when I turn ignition on, nothing happens Wink
Sorry, nvidia shield-Kodi 18.9-external srt subtitles from Plex server without any transcode (direct play).

What happens if you use the "Save as default for all media" option?
(2020-11-08, 12:38)Klojum Wrote:

What happens if you use the "Save as default for all media" option?
Now, I see that is only problem with those subtitles that are downloaded trough Kodi interface. If I download it before on computer/disk I can use offset.
(2020-11-08, 13:13)simtaj Wrote: Now, I see that is only problem with those subtitles that are downloaded trough Kodi interface. If I download it before on computer/disk I can use offset.

You can offset on any text-based subtitle, downloaded pre or during Kodi.
Also, you can place settings in the advancedsettings.xml file for a default offset for all subtitles.

Or perhaps you have installed something that is simply hindering the correct usage of subtitles in Kodi?
Or your Plex server is having a tantrum?
(2020-11-08, 13:55)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-11-08, 13:13)simtaj Wrote: Now, I see that is only problem with those subtitles that are downloaded trough Kodi interface. If I download it before on computer/disk I can use offset.

You can offset on any text-based subtitle, downloaded pre or during Kodi.
Also, you can place settings in the advancedsettings.xml file for a default offset for all subtitles.

Or perhaps you have installed something that is simply hindering the correct usage of subtitles in Kodi?
Or your Plex server is having a tantrum?

All of the sudden, they are working. I tried few of them. Maybe is problem with only some subtitles, will investigate trough next days... Thank you for your help !
(2020-11-08, 14:21)simtaj Wrote: All of the sudden, they are working.

It must be my charming aura. Wink
(2020-11-08, 16:27)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-11-08, 14:21)simtaj Wrote: All of the sudden, they are working.

It must be my charming aura. Wink
I guess it is Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles offset0