Music sorted using "Album Interpret" / 3DLut choice
Hi there,

i have got a few questions in regards to this skin:
  1. Is it possible to have music sorted using Album Interpret from the tags? In order to have only one folder per Interpret and not per Album of every Interpret.
  2. Is it possible like in the default skin to choose between different 3DLuts via video OSF Menu ?(Could not find it using this skin)
  3. Can i somehow achieve that when opening for example "Movies" or "Series" that the default view is "Titel"?
Best Regards and thanks
I have solved my third point. Has anyone any idea in regards to the other 2 issues i have ?
(2020-11-07, 10:24)roninf Wrote: using Album Interpret from the tags
I think google translate has done a poor job. I don't understand what you mean by Album Interpret.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ah yeah maybe i was unclear as well.... so i tend to have more than one album from a certain Interpret and normaly Kodi seems show each album of the interpret one after the other.
What i am trying to achieve is that Kodi only shows the Interpret and when clicking on the Interpret to show the different albums.
You lost me again.

What is Interpret
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Haha i am sorry... my fault (this is german) i meant "Artist" in english. Just recognized it...
Use the Artist node, that will list all artists then when you select an Artist it will show all albums by that artist. By default the main Artist node will show all artists (including artists from anything that is not an album artist) scanned to the Library, if you only want the Album Artists shown then there are 2 options:

1. First is to change what is shown by the main Artist node with this setting https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Mu...um_artists disable that and only album artists will be shown.

2. Secondly under the Roles node you will find an Album Artist node which will do that without changing settings so you can keep the main Artist node for all artists.
The above assumes you've already scanned the music files into the Library by following https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_music_to_the_library
Thanks very much for the hints! I wil try that. Smile
All my issues so far are solved Smile Thanks very much for you help. 

One thing i still dont know is, is there a way to change 3DLut files like with the original skin (using the OSD)?
Somehow this option seems to be missing using this skin...

Greetings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music sorted using "Album Interpret" / 3DLut choice0