playing video
hello guys...iam new here and please forgive me about my english..i have a question about kodi . i run kodi on pi4 and playing only videos from usb.my problem is the black bars.how i can remove themHuh?i try on settings this thing at 20% minimize but nothing.the bars are still there...can you help me please.Huh
thanx a lot for your time
I will assume your videos are correctly encoded.

Why do you want to remove black bars?
What do you want to replace them with?

If you are just hoping to make the picture "fill the screen", then that means you will lose parts of the picture off the left and right side of the screen. If you don't want to lose any picture, but still fill the screen, it means you need to deform the picture. Why would you want to do either of these?

What are you trying to achieve?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
i try to fill the screen.i connect the rpi on projector 150 inches and the bars its too big...there is no option to remove the without crop the videoHuhon video players on android i do it very easy...thanx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
playing video0