kodi-pvr / pvr.wmc client 6.0.0-Matrix testing, stuck at loading timers
(2021-01-20, 19:27)hoopty1 Wrote: Hey Guys,

I suck at coding but I am willing to try and help. I am unfortunately stuck with a cablecard tuner and cannot get away from WMC.  Let me know what I can do.

The current bug should actually be fixed. If you can test your setup with Kodi Matrix RC1 along with the pvr.wmc add-on 6.1.1 when it's in the repository (I haven't checked), that would be great.
Thank you very much for all who made the fixes in 6.1.1. I have been testing on Matrix RC1 and so far this new version appears to be working great
(2021-01-21, 12:56)McChen Wrote: Thank you very much for all who made the fixes in 6.1.1. I have been testing on Matrix RC1 and so far this new version appears to be working great

How did you get the new version. I seem to be at a loss.
@phunkyfish merged it yesterday assuming you are running RC1 on an O/S platform that gets automatic updates it won't be too long.

@McChen you are welcome.  Also thank previous Kodi dev's for a having a build system that is so easy to use.

Martin
(2021-01-21, 16:22)hoopty1 Wrote:
(2021-01-21, 12:56)McChen Wrote: Thank you very much for all who made the fixes in 6.1.1. I have been testing on Matrix RC1 and so far this new version appears to be working great

How did you get the new version. I seem to be at a loss.
the new version is now in the kodi add on repo
I got the 6.1.1 version within Kodi, and PVR.wmc/ServerWMC combination is working perfectly fine.

I looked at the code diff too, and it seems fine. Thanks emveepee and phunkyfish!
(2021-01-22, 07:49)NomanA Wrote: I got the 6.1.1 version within Kodi, and PVR.wmc/ServerWMC combination is working perfectly fine.

I looked at the code diff too, and it seems fine. Thanks emveepee and phunkyfish!

OK I am an idiot. I cannot get this 6.1.1.1 version. Can someone please help me find it.
(2021-01-30, 01:07)hoopty1 Wrote:
(2021-01-22, 07:49)NomanA Wrote: I got the 6.1.1 version within Kodi, and PVR.wmc/ServerWMC combination is working perfectly fine.

OK I am an idiot. I cannot get this 6.1.1.1 version. Can someone please help me find it. I downloaded the newest nightly and the add-on is the 6.1.0.1 add-on and of course it does not work. I can't seem to find the right repo.
(2021-01-30, 01:08)hoopty1 Wrote:
(2021-01-30, 01:07)hoopty1 Wrote:

OK I am an idiot. I cannot get this 6.1.1.1 version. Can someone please help me find it. I downloaded the newest nightly and the add-on is the 6.1.0.1 add-on and of course it does not work. I can't seem to find the right repo.
It's in the official repo, so I can't explain that, but you can download the zip directly at the following by clicking on the pvr.wmc folder that pertains to your platform: https://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/matrix/
@hoopty1 I think I saw your username on LibreElec or a similar forum.  Custom distros don't necessary follow the Kodi cycle.

Martin
(2021-01-30, 02:06)emveepee Wrote: @hoopty1 I think I saw your username on LibreElec or a similar forum.  Custom distros don't necessary follow the Kodi cycle.

Martin
Oops I should have mentioned.....I am using a raspberry PI 4
(2021-01-30, 23:08)hoopty1 Wrote:
(2021-01-30, 02:06)emveepee Wrote: @hoopty1 I think I saw your username on LibreElec or a similar forum.  Custom distros don't necessary follow the Kodi cycle.

Martin
Oops I should have mentioned.....I am using a raspberry PI 4
But did you get it to work by installing the zip file manually?
Kodi doesn't build for the RPi, he'd need to get it from his distro source, or compile it himself.

Martin
(2021-01-31, 02:53)emveepee Wrote: Kodi doesn't build for the RPi, he'd need to get it from his distro source, or compile it himself.

Martin

Hi. I am ok with compiling (I think) never really done it and not sure how to get started but a point in the right direction would be of use. Can I use the same source for the RPI4 environment?
I will take it on if someone can get me started.
Compiling instruction varies by distro, contact the distro support  Expect to spend several hours to building a full environment on LibreElec or OSMC.  Also make sure their Kodi is compatible with the PVR core API, ie you have pvr.wmc 7.1.0 now

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
kodi-pvr / pvr.wmc client 6.0.0-Matrix testing, stuck at loading timers0