• 1(current)
Animated Movie and TV Show Posters
Key:
Live-Action=Poster includes images made from a snippet of the movie or TV show.
Mixed=Post includes Live-Action and Non-Live-Action images. (If not stated, the post only includes "Non-Live-Action" posters)
GIF=Graphics Interchange Format - Standard image quality.
APNG=Animated PNG - Higher image quality.

Notice:
Animated PNG (APNG) is not yet supported by all major browsers. It is currently supported by Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera and Safari.
You can find more about current state of APNG support in different browsers at https://caniuse.com/#search=apng

Thanks again for all the thumbs ups! Nod
300 (2006) (Pt.1)

(GIF)
Removed
A Bad Moms Christmas (2017) (Pt.1)

(GIF)
Alien Covenant (2017) (Pt.1)

(GIF)
Ant-Man (2015) (PT.1)

Background
(GIF)
Alita Battle Angel (2019) (Pt.1)

Background
(GIF)
AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004) (Pt.1)

Background
(GIF)
Image  Image

@Klatue 

You're doing a really good job.  Thank you.  Personally, I prefer animated posters that are a snippet of the movie and I see you are offering some but static images with some movement added are appreciated too.  Keep up the good work.

I'll post a few I found.  

Mission Impossible Fallout (2018)

HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Alien (1979) (Pt.1)

(GIF)
Image   Image
REMOVED
REMOVED
REMOVED
@Klatue, may i ask your permission as i have with all the animated poster makers to share you work With the Emby Community. I Have A Animated poster section that i share the art on and would also like to include 
your awesome Animated Posters. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.
(2020-10-30, 10:16)blueeyiz702 Wrote: @Klatue, may i ask your permission as i have with all the animated poster makers to share you work With the Emby Community. I Have A Animated poster section that i share the art on and would also like to include 
your awesome Animated Posters. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Sure, I hope they like them as well.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie and TV Show Posters0