Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image
Wonder Woman 1984 (Cont.)
Image  Image

Disclaimer (as stated before):
"Here are some simple image files I use for my TV and movie collection. For me, I find it less frustrating just to make GIF's out of the title sequences or snippets from the actual show or movie."

This isn't for everybody, there are some who like this. If you are not one of them then it is obvious that this is not for you. If you like them and can use them, great. If you don't like them, great. Either way is okay with me. With that I post the following.

Ghost in the Shell (2017)
Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

(2021-01-08, 02:07)Klatue Wrote: For me, I find it less frustrating just to make GIF's out of the title sequences or snippets from the actual show or movie."

This isn't for everybody, there are some who like this. 

The animated cartoon looking posters are ok but I too prefer snippets from the actual movie in the fidelity they will be watched in.  Imo, they are truer to the film, anticipate a more accurate representation of the content, and are just nicer to look at when interacting with the content in our libraries.  I'm not as creative as people like you and depend on your shares.  I for one am very appreciative of that.  I know others are too and wish they would reflect the small token of a 'like' to posters who freely give so that others may enjoy.  I've used many of your creations, replacing gifs I already had simply because I prefer yours.  Thank you.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players
W10/20H2 MPC-BE\HC PDVD19 DVDFab3,5&6 KODI 19 PotPlayer 960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop=60Hz/Video=Matched Refresh rates 8/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R
Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image
Radium Girls
Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image
Outside the Wire
Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image
Outside the Wire (Cont.)
Image  Image

Image  Image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated TV Show and Movie Posters0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.