Get on Up (2014) (Pt.1)

(GIF)
Gunpowder Milkshake (2021) (Pt.1)

(GIF)
Image Image

Image  Image
Ultraviolet (2006) (Pt.1)

(GIF)
The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006) (Pt.1)

(GIF)
The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006) (Pt.2)

(GIF)
Removed
Blade Runner 2049 (2017) (Pt.1)

(GIF)
(APNG)
Image   Image
@Klatue  As always, thank you so much for your contributions.  I use many of them and always anxiously await your latest.  Please continue background sets.  (4k 2160p if possible but your 1080's are great too)  I've recently started accumulating them working my way back through your uploads.  I notice you don't receive nearly the rep points you deserve, I'd bet dimes to dollars many forget to click the 'thumbs up' icon to show that small token of appreciation as well as a gauge for yourself regarding your creations.  Also, thank you for answering requests such as The Fast & Furious collection.  Keep up the great work - we love it!
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2021-07-18, 19:10)brazen1 Wrote: @Klatue  As always, thank you so much for your contributions.  I use many of them and always anxiously await your latest.  Please continue background sets.  (4k 2160p if possible but your 1080's are great too)  I've recently started accumulating them working my way back through your uploads.  I notice you don't receive nearly the rep points you deserve, I'd bet dimes to dollars many forget to click the 'thumbs up' icon to show that small token of appreciation as well as a gauge for yourself regarding your creations.  Also, thank you for answering requests such as The Fast & Furious collection.  Keep up the great work - we love it!

Thanks for the kind words, you have been supporting me from day one.

I do what I can to share what I make (some good, some bad...it is what it is) and encourage others to do the same.  Make it. Share it. There is somebody out there who will like it.  Don't let the pompous a-holes on this forum keep you from creating.

As for 4k resolutions I am limited to what the software allows me to do.  Currently, I have to convert my 4k video sources to a lower resolution in order to use them.  Also, I'm limited to that resolution of the video source itself and how the file was converted (compressed). So, I may end up with a very clean image like with the images I created for M.O.D.O.K. or end up with a not so clean image like the ones for Captain America.  As you scroll through this thread you can see the difference in the images.  They were all produced with a 1080p video source but the end results are all very different.  I would love to produce higher resolution images but right now I'm stuck with 1080p'ish.

I don't mind taking requests from you or @grimmace92 because you two seem to be my biggest (only) supporters, the thing about that is the movie has to be in my collection already or has to be a movie I have an interest in that would be added to my collection.  I currently have around 1500 movies (ranging from 1930's to 2021) in my collection and if its in 1080p or higher I can work with it.  Remember, I make these for my collection and only share them on here for those who may like them, such as yourself.  So, you can request but don't be offended if I say "I have no interest in doing that one." or "It's not in my collection.".

Once again, Thanks for the kind words and your support.  And we'll see you at the movies!
Fast & Furious (2009) (Pt.1)

(GIF)
Removed
Removed
Removed
Removed
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated Movie and TV Show Posters0