• 26(current)
Animated Movie and TV Show Posters
Raya and the Last Dragon (2021) (Pt.2)

(APNG)
When I change .gif to .apng, Windows doesn't recognize the extension and nothing is displayed.  I can use the .gif as usual though.  Thanks for them.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2021-08-20, 17:28)brazen1 Wrote: When I change .gif to .apng, Windows doesn't recognize the extension and nothing is displayed.  I can use the .gif as usual though.  Thanks for them.
Hey @brazen1 what's goin' on?

Yeah, when you change the extension in Windows the little blue icon turns into just a plain white icon (this is for .PNG file extensions only not .GIF). If you want to test it out just change the extension then drag and drop the file to your web browser (Edge or whichever is compatible) to see the image.  I'm making these images on a PC running Windows 10 so theoretically they should work on your Windows PC.  I'm still doing .gif and adding some .apng posters as another option.  It doesn't take anymore time to create both types so why not... Who doesn't like options, ya' know what I'm sayin'...?

P.S. I really like the Arrival (2016) posters animated or not, there's just something about them.
Removed
Removed
Removed
Reminiscence (2021) (Pt.1)

(GIF)

(APNG)
Image  Image
Robocop (2014) (Pt.2)

(APNG)
(2021-08-18, 20:42)Klatue Wrote:
(2021-08-17, 03:58)bennyhanna Wrote:
Quote:The first poster is an animated '.PNG' you MUST change file extension to '.APNG'
I guess you got the apngs working correctly... Laugh
Nope, still struggling... But they do look great when they are working...Confused  You rekindled my interest in the .apng so, like you, I will make some; I was glad to see that you had them working in your setup.  Like I said before they play fine in this browser but something changes when I view them in Kodi.  Maybe my version doesn't support them.  I tried to upgrade Kodi and like most Kodi upgrades it went FUBAR so I spent most of my time re-doing my re-do.  Now I'm about to re-install my old version of Kodi that worked...ish.

I'm on v20 Nexus using Aeon Nox Silvo 5 skin.  These .apng's are working great!  Thanks a lot... now I have to update my posters again, haha.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Glow (2017) (Pt.1)

(GIF)

(APNG)
Image  Image
Gone in 60 Seconds (2000) (Pt.1)

(GIF)

(APNG)
Image  Image
Removed
Removed
Removed
Drive Angry (2011) (Pt.3)