Can't change view type after MultiWall 3D selected
Hello,

I wanted to try the MultiWall 3D, it works well, but I can't change now.
If I go all the way to the left or all the way to the right, the menu to change doesn't open anymore.
How do I do it?

Thanks,
Mick
Bonjour,

Je me réponds à moi même, je viens de trouver.
Lorsque le bloc info s'affiche, il permet d'ouvrir le menu des vues.
J'ai donc pu changer la vue.
Merci.

Mick
Hello,

I answer to myself, I just found.
When the info block is displayed, it opens the view menu.
So I was able to change the view.
Thank you for that.

Mick
hello,

How can i get 3d wall options, i have no 3d options in the skin --> any idea will be appreciate....thanks
(2021-04-25, 08:42)CARDEM Wrote: hello,

How can i get 3d wall options, i have no 3d options in the skin --> any idea will be appreciate....thanks

In Matrix version there aren’t 3d views anymore, now everything is flat. Only in some views (shelf, rightlist...) you can still select to show boxes and discs like in Leia version. You’ll find that option in the side menu of those views.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I changed my Movies view to Multiview and can't change it back. I'm not sure I understand what the "info block" mentioned above is referring to. I can open up a movie title and view the information page, but I can't change the view for library browsing from there. There's no arrow to go a level up at the top left corner either, just a black poster-sized slot where it should be, and selecting it does nothing.

I've tried pressing C, I, tab, and Esc, and pressing the arrow keys at the far edges (pressing the arrow pointing toward that edge). None of these bring up the options menu that I used to change the view to Multiwall.

What am I missing?
In Multiwall you only have to wait some seconds in a movie until the flashing text "Press OK to menu" appears, then if you do that (press OK, Intro, Return or Select, depending on your device) a menu will appear that allows you to change view, filter movies, sort them, etc...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-05-30, 09:11)manfeed Wrote: In Multiwall you only have to wait some seconds in a movie until the flashing text "Press OK to menu" appears, then if you do that (press OK, Intro, Return or Select, depending on your device) a menu will appear that allows you to change view, filter movies, sort them, etc...

That was it. I had thought that only pertained to the highlighted movie, but your description clarified it perfectly. Thank you!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't change view type after MultiWall 3D selected0