Xbox Series X Won't play back H265 4k content
Same issue here. Please LMK if logs are needed.
Have the same problem on my Series X.
I come from android TV version of Kodi that was only able to display at 1080,so was excited to playback in 4k 😅😁. How often is the UWP app updated?
Is it helpful the more users share logs?
Same here - playing a 4k HDR x265 file on Xbox Series X causes Kodi to crash and just close the app
Did anyone submit a ticket? I would live to see this fixed. Kodi runs so quick on my series X vs my android box. So I'd prefer to use it, but not being able to play 4K does suck.
(2020-12-30, 05:58)NathanCS Wrote: Did anyone submit a ticket? I would live to see this fixed. Kodi runs so quick on my series X vs my android box. So I'd prefer to use it, but not being able to play 4K does suck.

I don't think a ticket is open, so if someone can do it it would be appreciated (I'm not familiar with the bug-logging system/process).
(2020-12-31, 15:05)hrking2000 Wrote:
(2020-12-30, 05:58)NathanCS Wrote: Did anyone submit a ticket? I would live to see this fixed. Kodi runs so quick on my series X vs my android box. So I'd prefer to use it, but not being able to play 4K does suck.

I don't think a ticket is open, so if someone can do it it would be appreciated (I'm not familiar with the bug-logging system/process).
Yes, this has a ticket logged... 19044 (GH issue)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbox Series X Won't play back H265 4k content0