• 1(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod
Aeon MQ 7 Matrix Mod v1.0.4.7 for Kodi v19 "Matrix"

Installation Guide
  1. Install my repo (https://holybid.com/kodi/lattsrepo/maste...-4.0.1.zip)
  2. Install the Marcelveldt repo (https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...-1.0.3.zip)
  3. Install Skin Helper Service from the Marcelveldt repo (located in Context Menus)
  4. Install Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix from my repo (located in Look and Feel > Skin)
  5. The skin will import and install the following add-ons from my repo...
    • plugin.program.autocompletion
    • resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq
    • resource.images.studios.coloured
    • resource.uisounds.aeonmq6
    • resource.images.moviegenreicons.xzener-flat
    • resource.images.musicgenreicons.text
    • resource.images.weathericons.animated
    • service.library.data.provider
    • service.upnext
    • script.artistslideshow
    • script.cu.lrclyrics
    • script.favourites
    • script.globalsearch
    • script.image.resource.select
    • script.skin.helper.colorpicker
    • script.skin.helper.skinbackup
  6. Install the optional Add-ons below...

Optional Add-ons (Some available to install from my repo)
Skin download (For those who would like to manually download the skin)
Aeon MQ 7 Matrix Mod v1.0.4.7

Automated Skin Settings

Updates
11/22/20 - Skin update v1.0.0.1. Read here for more info.
12/05/20 - Skin update v1.0.0.2. Read here for more info.
12/12/20 - Skin update v1.0.0.3. Read here for more info.
12/30/20 - Skin update v1.0.0.4. Read here for more info.
01/23/21 - Skin update v1.0.0.5. Read here for more info.
02/05/21 - Skin update v1.0.0.6. Read here for more info.
02/13/21 - Skin update v1.0.0.7. Read here for more info.
02/21/21 - Skin update v1.0.0.8. Read here for more info.
03/21/21 - Skin update v1.0.0.9. Read here for more info.
04/10/21 - Skin update v1.0.1.0. Read here for more info.
04/30/21 - Skin update v1.0.1.1. Read here for more info.
05/23/21 - Skin update v1.0.1.2. Read here for more info.
07/02/21 - Skin update v1.0.1.3. Read here for more info.
09/06/21 - Skin update v1.0.1.4. Read here for more info.
11/23/21 - Skin update v1.0.1.5. Read here for more info.
12/21/21 - Skin update v1.0.1.6. Read here for more info.
01/14/22 - Skin update v1.0.1.7. Read here for more info.
01/22/22 - Skin update v1.0.1.8. Read here for more info.
02/10/22 - Skin update v1.0.1.9. Read here for more info.
02/25/22 - Skin update v1.0.2.0. Read here for more info.
02/26/22 - Skin update v1.0.2.1. Read here for more info.
03/19/22 - Skin update v1.0.2.2. Read here for more info.
04/02/22 - Skin update v1.0.2.3. Read here for more info.
06/11/22 - Skin update v1.0.2.4. Read here for more info.
08/28/22 - Skin update v1.0.2.5. Read here for more info.
09/03/22 - Skin update v1.0.2.6. Read here for more info.
09/18/22 - Skin update v1.0.2.7. Read here for more info.
10/08/22 - Skin update v1.0.2.8. Read here for more info.
10/30/22 - Skin update v1.0.2.9. Read here for more info.
11/12/22 - Skin update v1.0.3.0. Read here for more info.
11/25/22 - Skin update v1.0.3.1. Read here for more info.
12/10/22 - Skin update v1.0.3.2. Read here for more info.
12/19/22 - Skin update v1.0.3.3. Read here for more info.
01/02/23 - Skin update v1.0.3.4. Read here for more info.
01/21/23 - Skin update v1.0.3.5. Read here for more info.
03/11/23 - Skin update v1.0.3.6. Read here for more info.
06/09/23 - Skin update v1.0.3.7. Read here for more info.
06/19/23 - Skin update v1.0.3.8. Read here for more info.
07/01/23 - Skin update v1.0.3.9. Read here for more info.
07/23/23 - Skin update v1.0.4.0. Read here for more info.
08/05/23 - Skin update v1.0.4.1. Read here for more info.
09/02/23 - Skin update v1.0.4.2. Read here for more info.
10/15/23 - Skin update v1.0.4.3. Read here for more info.
11/18/23 - Skin update v1.0.4.4. Read here for more info.
01/07/24 - Skin update v1.0.4.5. Read here for more info.
02/04/24 - Skin update v1.0.4.6. Read here for more info.
03/22/24 - Skin update v1.0.4.7. Read here for more info.
Nice!
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

I think I have fixed the errors and have a working version of "TV Show - Next Aired" available in my repo. There is also a download link available on the first post.
(2020-11-19, 05:20)latts9923 Wrote: I think I have fixed the errors and have a working version of "TV Show - Next Aired" available in my repo. There is also a download link available on the first post.
latts@latts9923  ........Thank you!
This is great!
Spoke too soon it does not update..........shows the "calendar" but doesn't fill it with up coming show air date/times.
I went into addon settings and elected to do a "reset data" and it tiggered an update of my music files. I did it again to double check and if in this addons setting and you select data reset, at least on my system, it updates and cleans music files.?
@melons2
OK...I'll take a look at it again when I have time.
UPDATE #1 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.1

ImageAdditions
  • I added the spine and back images to List 3D and Shelf 3D for music.
  • I added the "BD/DVD CASES" control for the Right List view to Low List as well. If you change the case for one view it will also change the other. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added the option to show animated posters to the cases that slide out in KodiFlix when "MOVIE SET CASES" is enabled. This can be disabled with the Top Menu button "CINEMAGRAPHS ART - POSTER".
  • I added a new audio flag image to the media flags. There is a new Textures.xbt for the skin as well as an updated Textures.xbt for the resource.images.mediaicons.coloured Add-on (update available in my repo and link available below). Thanks to blackreign66 for providing the image!
  • I added the Plot info for Sets to display in the Video Info Screen.
  • I added the posters and discart of the movies in a Set as well as the focus surround from KodiFlix at the bottom of the Video Info Screen. Selecting the poster will take you to the Video Info screen of the movie.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the "EXTRAS" setting showing for KodiFlix but not for KodiFlix TV when "CENTER LIST" or "CENTER FOCUS" was enabled in KodiFlix. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!
  • I added code to support the "CINEMAGRAPHS ART - FANART" setting in Top Settings. You can now view animated fanart images in your selected view and the Video Info screen.
  • The Sets discart for Right List was not rotating. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!
  • I made some major changes to the code to fix the music views List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, Shelf 3D v2 and Wall 3D.

Download
Colored Media Icons v0.1.0
@latts9923 

Thank you very much for taking this skin along with the new generation KODI platform!
Your work is appreciated!

O Man!
@melons2
You are welcome sir!
UPDATE #2 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.2

ImageAdditions
  • I added a button to DialogPVRInfo.xml. Thanks to andrejf for the request!
  • I added the release data and plot info to the VideoOSD screen. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added a shadow box behind the plot to KodiFlix TV when you have the "TV ART" layout enabled to make the plot more visible. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added code to the plot setting for Kodiflix to display either the plot or extended plot for Sets. There are now five settings...OFF, PLOT, EXTENDED PLOT, CONSENSUS, and EXTENDED CONSENSUS..

ImageBug fixes
  • For some reason the KodiFlix boxset cases were displaying incorrect colors after I compiled them in the Textures.xbt file. I removed them from the file and placed them in the media folder.
  • I fixed a problem with extrafanart not working correctly with the support of the animated fanart that I added in v1.0.0.1. Thanks to 521256 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the option to display the animated posters when "MOVIE SET CASES" is enabled in KodiFlix. Multiple users were complaining of performance problems.
@latts9923 

Again Sir, thank you for all your work!
@melons2
You're welcome!
UPDATE #3 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.3

ImageAdditions
  • I added a button in the Top Menu for the Posterlite view that allows you to enable/disable the episode title that displays on the banner when "BANNER" is the selected icon. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added an icon to the Music OSD menu that allows you to show the lyrics if you disable "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" in the "CU LRC LYRICS" Add-on settings. The new "SHOW LYRICS" icon is located between "MUTE" and "SETTINGS". If you enable "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" again, you will need to click the "SHOW LYRICS" icon one more time to activate the lyrics script, and then it will run automatically when you start a new song. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • I have a fix for the extrafanart for videos to use the local folder first and then use Skin Helper as a backup. Thanks to 521256 for reporting the bug!
  • The characterart was not displaying for the Posterlite view when episodes was selected and characterart was the "+ICON" selection. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!
  • I added code to KodiFlix so that the Set poster will display correctly when Movie Set Cases and Center List are both enabled on an Android system. Thanks to Blackysb for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The clearlogo in the music views Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 will now display local art first before using Skin Helper. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Thank you again for updating this great mod!
@melons2
You bet bud!
UPDATE #4 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.4

ImageBug fixes
  • I have another fix for the extrafanart variable. The extrafanart for the Netflix Add-on was not working.
  • I moved the user rating star in KodiFlix to the right corner so that it doesn't overlap the Rotten Tomatoes rating flag. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed the new clearlogo code in the music views Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 while viewing albums. It will now display local art first before using Skin Helper. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed all references to id "120" in the file IncludesLyrics.xml per the Matrix skinning engine thread in the forum.
  • I changed the code in KodiFlixTV to display the clearart first when using the 'TV ART' layout and viewing episodes. If the clearart is missing, it will display the season landscape image. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I removed the holiday themes from the random theme list. Thanks to ausvette for the request!
  • I enabled scrolling for the title on all music viz layouts. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod0