• 4(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod
@latts9923, I would like to remove the episode text (aflevering 1.1). Can you point me the right location?Image
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@MB1968
Find the variable "value_videotvshowtag" in IncludesVariables.xml.
Thank you. It is working. I installed the skin update for Matrix today and everything is working fine so far. Matrix is still pretty unstable for me. I'm curious whether RC2 will solve this.
Windows 11 Pro

@latts9923

Further to the Right List extra art. I've checked the behavior with Actor Art selected and it is a bit different. Actor Art disappears when you move to a movie that has no art associated with it but it looks like the art is not disappearing when a Set is next in the list. This is a little harder for me nail down because I've added many images to the actor art collection and just about every one of my movies has actor art associated to it.

I also noticed the actor's name now appears along with the art. I like that little extra touch, good job. Smile 

One more thing while looking at art behavior. I've lost the back cover in all but the List 3D v2 video view. I can't remember if it was ever available in List 3D or Shelf 3D? But it isn't showing in Shelf 3D v2 now.

Now for some good news, TV Tunes seems to be working correctly now. I have a lot of video themes and it would be really nice if more of the views used the thumb frame as a video preview window similar to how KodiFlix and one of the others play the video theme in that window. That's just a wish though, I'm sure that would be rather large project.

Anyway, thanks again for working so hard toward perfecting this fine skin.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

Oops... I spoke too soon. TV Tunes is still running on in Matrix. I have too many Kodi installs on my computer, sometimes I get lost and forget which version I'm using. Sorry about that, I'm old and suffer from potzheimers.
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

@latts9923, can you look at the systeminfo please. The values for cpu, memory and harddisk usage are missing in the Matrix mod. This also apllies for the widget Settings on the homescreen.

I'll also post a message for the Leia mod. I have a request for the Settings widget. I can't see the cpu usage for three cpu cores in Leia.ImageImage
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
You're welcome! Yeah, Matrix still crashes on me...not often, just every once in a while.

@Juan Mortyme
1. I'll see if I can reproduce the pattern you provided for the characterart. (Problem reproduced...I'll keep trying to fix it)
2. I was able to reproduce the problem with the mouse in Right List. I'll take another look. (Problem fixed...it will be part of the next update)
3. I'll take a look at the actor art. You still see the name? I was just testing something and I though I took that out. I can leave it in if it's not too much clutter.
4. I still have two problems with TV Tunes. The Sets won't play random themes in Leia and Matrix, and in Matrix the video themes won't stop unless you go back to the main menu and force them to stop.

Haha...no worries. I'm running VMs to make changes to all these different skins, and I get lost sometimes too.
(2021-02-16, 14:16)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
1. I'll see if I can reproduce the pattern you provided for the characterart. (Problem reproduced...I'll keep trying to fix it)
2. I was able to reproduce the problem with the mouse in Right List. I'll take another look. (Problem fixed...it will be part of the next update)
3. I'll take a look at the actor art. You still see the name? I was just testing something and I though I took that out. I can leave it in if it's not too much clutter.

@latts9923
1) No worry, it's no doubt something simple just overlooked. I've tried a few things like focus, on next, fade, and so-on but I'm no coder (I don't even play one on TV) so it's really hit and miss for me.
2) Thank you, hope that bug is squashed for good, it's been bugging me a long time.
3) I do see the name but only in the Leia version. I do like it and have no objection to keeping it. In fact, if you decide to disable it could you please either add a switch or just comment out the code line as opposed to removing it, so it can be activated on a personal preference basis? 

I have what is going to sound like a total noob question but I've got to ask. When using the mouse to navigate the main menu (horizontal bar) how the heck does one bring up the submenus? It just dawned on me that I could just map a mouse button to the down key but I'd still love to know the default mouse action? I've just been using the keyboard for that one main menu function and for navigation in right view but switching back and forth is a wee bit inconvenient.

Thanks again.

@Juan Mortyme
Sure, I can leave the name of the actress. I moved the name up and left and changed the font. I'll add it to all the skins. I'll also add a new button to enable/disable the name.

I'm not aware of a mouse action to access the submenu. I've just always used the down key.
(2021-02-18, 21:46)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
Sure, I can leave the name of the actress. I moved the name up and left and changed the font. I'll add it to all the skins. I'll also add a new button to enable/disable the name.

I'm not aware of a mouse action to access the submenu. I've just always used the down key.

Excellent.

Glad to hear, I don't feel quite a stupid now. I think I'll start using the keyboard exclusively, no disrespect intended but these MQ skins and mods are not exactly what I would call mouse friendly. 

I've just started to look at the music library, I can report my observations of those views I use also, if you wish?

@Juan Mortyme
None taken. I'm not the creator of these skins...just a modder. Sure, if you find any problems with the music views, please let me know.

To all, I fixed a problem with the script.module.youtube.dl Add-on. I don't seem to be getting any ExtendedInfo errors any longer. It is available in my repo, or you can download with the link below.

Download
youtube-dl Control v20.616.2
How did you manage to install the Extended Info addon?

Installing Extended Info from this url
https://github.com/scott967/script.exten...ree/Matrix

and script.module.kodi65 from this url:
https://github.com/scott967/script.modul...ree/Matrix

seems a mission impossible on my system. Both addons mentioned above require dependencies. And each dependency requires dependencies again.

I'm unable to install script.module.kodi65, because it requires script.module.requests-2.22.0.1

I'm unable to install script.module.requests-2.22.0.1 because it requires script.module.chardet-3.0.4.1

And here is where it ends. I have script.module.chardet-3.0.4.+matrix 1 installed. However, script.module.requests-2.22.0 1 still won't install.

Is script.module.chardet-3.0.4.1 the same as script.module.chardet-3.0.4.+matrix 1? If not do you know where I can find script.module.chardet-3.0.4.1?

Or do you have any idea how to break through this loop?

TIA
Windows 11 Pro

@MB1968
I don't remember having trouble with script.module.chardet. I'm currently using v3.0.4+matrix.3. It's in the official repo...here's the link. See if that works for you.
Awesome, installing this version of the module as first, solved all the issues.

Thanks a lot.
Windows 11 Pro

UPDATE #8 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.8

I added an Easter egg to this version. Let's see who finds it first.

Image Additions
  • I added the actress name to the actress art for Right List. There is a new button in the Top Menu to enable/disable the name. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added code to KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV to hide the watched flags if "WATCHED LABEL" is disabled in the Top Menu.
  • I changed the code for the thumb image in Layout 1 of Music Viz to use Skin Helper. It will now display multiple artist artwork for a song. Thanks to Holzfred for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Right List view was not allowing you to navigate if you moved the pointer with a mouse. This was tied to the character art code. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The discart for List 3D and List 3D v2 for Music was positioned too low for users on a Linux or Android OS. Thanks to jasn for reporting the bug!
  • The watched flag thumbnail was not displaying for unfocused Movies in KodiFlix if you had Boxsets selected as your View Layout and Center List was enabled.
  • The progress bar for the disk usage when viewing System Info was overlapping the label. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod0