• 21(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod
Hi
Noticed that my movie ratings icons for Australia don’t show up. Using the library editor you can update the ratings but only G PG & R show and these seem to be the generic icons. I have the Australian icons and named them as per the includevariables.xml but how do you load them such that they display. Do you just place them in a particular directory. I am running KODI under Windows.

Cheers

John
@dawsonjw
If you want to send me your Australian icons I can add them to the required add-ons. Thanks!
Thanks @latts9923 thanks for this amazing world Tell me is posible include músuc in home screen and móvies. As Aeon tajo by mandfeed thanks
(2021-04-20, 01:56)latts9923 Wrote: @dawsonjw
If you want to send me your Australian icons I can add them to the required add-ons. Thanks!
Hi,
       I emailed you a link.  Hopefully you can access it.  Please let me know

cheers

John
@Uploadergt
You're welcome! You can use TV Tunes to play themes as you browse your Movie/TV Show library, but I don't want to have music playing in the Main Menu. I can look at adding that feature, but I would have it disabled by default.

@dawsonjw
I downloaded the icons...thanks! I will change the code to use these images for Australia.
[quote="latts9923" pid='3031822' dateline='1618916769']
@Uploadergt
You're welcome! You can use TV Tunes to play themes as you browse your Movie/TV Show library, but I don't want to have music playing in the Main Menu. I can look at adding that feature, but I would have it disabled by default.

With regard to TV tunes, would it be possible to implement the playing of specific pieces of music for artists/albums?
It could be similar to the way the add-on plays local trailers in a movie folder.
If the music could be added to the artist information folder to avoid it being scraped in as an album track, that would be great.
I presume then that advancedsettings XML could then be used to scrape it in, like in artwork beef.
Thanks.
Hi

I'm struggling to get the fanart visible for my movies that are in a movie set / movie collection. I have followed this procedure:
https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_set_information_folder
but unfortunately without any success. I have one central movie set information folder that contains subfolders, one for each move, with exact the same names as in the Kodi library. For all other films that are not in a set I do get to see the fanart (poster, discart, clearlogo etc.). Are there any people having the same issue? Any clue how to solve this?
(2021-04-29, 19:19)521256 Wrote: Hi

I'm struggling to get the fanart visible for my movies that are in a movie set / movie collection. I have followed this procedure:
but unfortunately without any success. I have one central movie set information folder that contains subfolders, one for each move, with exact the same names as in the Kodi library. For all other films that are not in a set I do get to see the fanart (poster, discart, clearlogo etc.). Are there any people having the same issue? Any clue how to solve this?
Hi, have you included the year in brackets in the folder name? I found in all cases where a movie was not recognized is was down to spelling mistakes or on my part or the wrong year entered. To find the correct name and year of the movie look here:
https://www.themoviedb.org/?language=en-US

and for TV shows here
https://www.thetvdb.com/

Steve
(2021-04-29, 22:22)sridall Wrote:
(2021-04-29, 19:19)521256 Wrote: Hi

Hi, have you included the year in brackets in the folder name? I found in all cases where a movie was not recognized is was down to spelling mistakes or on my part or the wrong year entered. To find the correct name and year of the movie look here:
https://www.themoviedb.org/?language=en-US

and for TV shows here
https://www.thetvdb.com/

Steve
I have all my movies in separate folders with the year in brackets. For all my movies I get to see the all the fanart, also when they are in a movie set / movie collection. What I mean is the movie collection fanart itself. E.g. Back to the Future Collection. I get to see the fanart of all the three movies in this collection, but the fanart for the Back to the Future Collection itself won't show.
UPDATE #11 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.1

Image Additions
  • I added the option to play music while on the home screen...similar to the Aeon Tajo skin. The setting to enable/disable the music is in Skin Settings > Main Menu and is named "PLAY MELODIES WHILE IN HOME SCREEN". The setting is disabled by default. Thanks to Uploadergt for the request!
  • I added default and colored Australian MPAA icons. The labels available to use for the MPAA ratings are...AU-G, AU-PG, AU-M, AU-MA, AU-R, and AU-X. Thanks to dawsonjw for the request and the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the Video Info actress art not displaying. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • I added script.libraryeditor to the list of required add-ons for the skin. It will now show as "ENABLED" instead of "ORPHANED" in the list of add-ons under "MANAGE DEPENDENCIES". Thanks to MB1968 for the suggestion!

ImageMaintenance
  • I made some adjustments to the MPAA code to distinguish between US and Canadian ratings. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the updated code!

There is also an updated version of the Colored Media Icons add-on available on my Matrix repo.
I've noticed a couple of quirks after the 1.0.1.1 update that I'm curious to know if anyone else is seeing?

1) When I add new movies the "Audio Language" is not being detected and subsequently no language flag displayed. Even when language tag is in the .nfo file. The "Audio Language" IS detected if I reload the movie. This is also the case with some movies that are already in the library but it happens 100% on new additions.

2) Studio icons are not being displayed for new movies or if new studio icons are added. A deletion of the simplecache is required to get new studio icons and/or new movies' studio icons to display.

Anybody else see either of these on their setups?
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5
Kodi 21.0 rc1 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.0 | Kodi 21.0 rc1 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.6
Kodi 21.0 nightly 2024.03.09 + MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.0 | Kodi 21.0 nightly 2024.03.09 + MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.6
Hi @latts9923 

I have some requests:

1) I don’t get to see the clearart and clearlogo in the TV show library. However, I do get to see the clearart and clearlogo when scrolling through the episodes (see also the pictures down below).
I have the clearart and clearlogo artwork for my TV shows in the top level folder of the corresponding TV show, as it should be. Can you make an adjustment to the skin so that the clearart and clearlogo’s are visible in the TV SHOW-library when scrolling through the TV shows (just like movies in the MOVIES-library)?

2) When I choose ‘show information’ of an episode of a TV show, I don’t get to see the name of the TV show on top. Can you make an adjustment so that the name/logo of the TV show is being displayed?
3) Can you make an adjustment in the Tvtunes add-on so that themes of movie sets / movie collections are being played when scrolling through the MOVIES-library?

ImageImageImage
@521256

Hi, I can solve question two for you as I just figured that one out myself recently. In order to get the episode title to display in the Info Dialogue you need to, while in episode list,  change the setting in the top settings menu>collection/change view>show title on top to text.
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5
Kodi 21.0 rc1 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.0 | Kodi 21.0 rc1 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.6
Kodi 21.0 nightly 2024.03.09 + MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.0 | Kodi 21.0 nightly 2024.03.09 + MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.6
@latts9923

I can reproduce the art bug 521256 points out. Right View does not show clearart or clearlogo for TV Shows. However, logo does work in KodiFlix TV view, other views I'm not sure.
(2021-05-08, 21:15)Juan Mortyme Wrote: @521256

Hi, I can solve question two for you as I just figured that one out myself recently. In order to get the episode title to display in the Info Dialogue you need to, while in episode list,  change the setting in the top settings menu>collection/change view>show title on top to text.

Thanks Juan, but I would like to see the name of the TV show instead of the name of the episode. Or that you could choose between the name / clearlogo / clearart of the TV show and the name of the episode.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod0