• 22(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod
(2021-05-08, 21:37)521256 Wrote:
(2021-05-08, 21:15)Juan Mortyme Wrote: @521256

Hi, I can solve question two for you as I just figured that one out myself recently. In order to get the episode title to display in the Info Dialogue you need to, while in episode list,  change the setting in the top settings menu>collection/change view>show title on top to text.

Thanks Juan, but I would like to see the name of the TV show instead of the name of the episode. Or that you could choose between the name / clearlogo / clearart of the TV show and the name of the episode.
Fair enough. For me it was needing to have the episode name visible somewhere in the dialogue since in the time it takes me to hit "I" and enter the info dialogue I have already forgot the name of the episode. LOL Cheers.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

@521256
1. The logo and clearart setting will now display art for TV Shows as well...it will be part of the next update.
2. The title at the top was only displaying clearart and banner artwork for episodes...it now displays the logo as well. Thanks for letting me know!
3. I'm still trying to get this to work for Leia and Matrix. It worked in Krypton, but something changed in Leia and I still can't figure it out.
(2021-05-04, 23:11)Juan Mortyme Wrote: I've noticed a couple of quirks after the 1.0.1.1 update that I'm curious to know if anyone else is seeing?

1) When I add new movies the "Audio Language" is not being detected and subsequently no language flag displayed. Even when language tag is in the .nfo file. The "Audio Language" IS detected if I reload the movie. This is also the case with some movies that are already in the library but it happens 100% on new additions.

2) Studio icons are not being displayed for new movies or if new studio icons are added. A deletion of the simplecache is required to get new studio icons and/or new movies' studio icons to display.

Anybody else see either of these on their setups?
I can confirm issue #1.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

@Juan Mortyme
@MB1968
I tried to reproduce #1, but so far I am unable to do so.
UPDATE #12 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.2

Image Additions
  • I added a new Batman theme to the Aeon MQ Skin Themes add-on. The theme has been added to the main download for the additional themes and is also available as a separate download with just this theme.
  • I also added a new Batman menu bar, font and visual effects. BE ADVISED...IF YOU SWITCH TO THE BATMAN MENU BAR (IT GETS SELECTED AFTER THE NEON MENU BAR IN SKIN SETTINGS) IT WILL ALTER MULTIPLE COLOR SETTINGS, SWITCH TO THE BATMAN THEME AND ENABLE THE BATMAN VISUAL EFFECTS. I HIGHLY SUGGEST LOADING THE FAVORITES SCRIPTS (UPDATED SCRIPTS & FAVORITES NOW AVAILABLE) AND SAVE YOUR SKIN SETTINGS BEFORE USING THE NEW BATMAN MENU BAR. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the idea to add all the Batman settings!
  • I also added a new Batman pointer. This is available with the updated Favourites scripts.
  • I added the font glow to the unfocused menu items when switching to the Batman menu bar. I will add this option to the rest of the fonts as time permits.

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem where the logo would not display at the top in Video Info for episodes. Thanks to 521256 for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with KodiFlix where the poster was being displayed twice if you selected "OPEN CASES"...one poster would open with the case and the other poster would remain in position.
  • I fixed a problem with Video Info where duplicate info (Premiered, Country, etc.) was being displayed. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The logo and clearart setting for TV Shows in Right List will now display for the TV Show as well. Thanks to 521256 for the request!
(2021-05-18, 15:35)MB1968 Wrote:
(2021-05-04, 23:11)Juan Mortyme Wrote: I've noticed a couple of quirks after the 1.0.1.1 update that I'm curious to know if anyone else is seeing?

1) When I add new movies the "Audio Language" is not being detected and subsequently no language flag displayed. Even when language tag is in the .nfo file. The "Audio Language" IS detected if I reload the movie. This is also the case with some movies that are already in the library but it happens 100% on new additions.

2) Studio icons are not being displayed for new movies or if new studio icons are added. A deletion of the simplecache is required to get new studio icons and/or new movies' studio icons to display.

Anybody else see either of these on their setups?
I can confirm issue #1.

Issue #1 - Resolved
I don't exactly know what fixed it. I had to delete thumbnail cache, simplecache and Textures.db when working on some other problem I was having. A side effect of that is language flags are now displayed right away for new additions to the library.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

Hi,
I have a request regarding the music artwork VIEWING window which shows when selecting
LAYOUT 1
-VIEWING
I have my artwork stored locally in an Artists Information folder mostly downloaded from Kodi. The Viewing window appears to show only artwork that is available online and in HD format (is this from Textures13.db?). If there are no images available a placeholder is shown which spoils an otherwise beautiful screen. My request is that if there are no images available in could you not show the placeholder?

I have a large collection of Jazz music some which are a bit obscure so not shown in fanart.tv

Thanks
Steve
@sridall
I'll take a look at the VIEWING setting.
(2021-06-04, 03:10)latts9923 Wrote: @sridall
I'll take a look at the VIEWING setting.

Great - thanks. I using Kodi Matrix 19.1 - I notice the options under Viewing don't appear to do anything.
@sridall
Do you a visualization selected in SETTINGS > PLAYER SETTINGS > MUSIC?
Hey @latts9923  I found a bug in extended info of TV shows.

Hey @latts9923  can you move the clearlogo in Shelf 3D down to the panel like it's in Shelf 3D v2?

Also @latts9923 , if it's not too much to ask, can you display spine and thumbback in shelf 3D as well? 

And increase the size of the panel fanart a little bit as well?

I hope I'm not dumping too much work on you or making it hard. It doesn't have to be on the next update but maybe the ones after that. No pressure. But are my request possible?

Thanks for your time.
(2021-06-07, 09:57)nomnom27 Wrote: Hey @latts9923  can you move the clearlogo in Shelf 3D down to the panel like it's in Shelf 3D v2?

That would make that Shelf3D and Shelf3D view almost will look similar. I prefer to the logo on top. Maybe @latts9923 is willing to provide you some custom code.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ9 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

I am a newbie to using Aeon skin and I cannot figure how to pull a widget from an add on. Would anyone happen to know of a YouTube channel or some help in this area? I really like this skin!
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod0