• 28(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod
I'm delighted that I can now use Aeon MQ 7 with Matix on my Vero 4K.  It does everything I want, but there is a setting I can't find and I hope you can guide me.
When a music file is playing and lyrics display, the one line that contains the lyrics being sung disappears.  That is presumanbly because the highlight color is the same as the screen background (black) and I can't figure out how to change on or the other of them.
Help.
@Chasewood333
Go to SETTINGS > SKIN SETTINGS > COLOURS and select "CHANGE THE TITLES COLOUR" to change that font color.
UPDATE #15 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.5

Image Additions
  • I added a new default studio...Amazon Prime Video. If you check my repo, there is a new version of the Colored Media Icons Add-on with this studio added as well. Thanks to djhifi for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The studios for the Boxset view in KodiFlixTV were not displaying correctly. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I moved the "PLAY" button on the Video Info screen to the first button displayed. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
@latts9923 

Hi Buddy!

Happy Holidays!

Thank you very much for the work that makes these updates possible!!

Have a great week!
@melons2
Hey bud! Happy Holidays to you as well! And you are welcome!
(2021-11-11, 15:01)latts9923 Wrote: @nomnom27
What OS are you using?

I use windows 8.
@nomnom27
I don't have a Windows 8 system to test this with. I don't have any problems installing from my repo with Windows 10.
UPDATE #16 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.6

Image Additions
  • I added a button to the Top Menu of KodiFlixTV that allows you to display either the default or colored studio icon in the boxset when BOXSETS is selected as the layout. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added a new option to display a flag icon for the Country field for Movies and TV Shows on the Video Info screen. There is a new button in the Top Menu named "COUNTRY FLAGS" that you can toggle between "TEXT" and "LOGO". You will also need to install the Movie Country Icons Add-on from my repo.
  • I added code to display the animatedlogo for Movies if available in views.
  • I added the text/icon audio flag option to the KodiFlix media flags. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added four new studios...MSG, HBO Max, Paramount+ and TSN. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • The TV Show episode info was not displaying in the Video Info Screen. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The "HIDE STUDIO FOR BOXSETS" Top Menu button for KodiFlix was not working if you had "MOVIE SET CASES" disabled.
  • I overhauled the code for Sets. Some sets were not displaying info in some views and the Video Info screen. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The discart was not displaying for the selected Movie when viewing the Video Info screen for a Set.

ImageMaintenance
  • I added code to the "EXTRAFANART" setting for TV Shows and Sets. If Skin Helper can't display extrafanart, it will use Artwork Helper to display the extrafanart.
  • I removed "minutes" after the Movie duration in the Video Info screen. It will now only display HH:MM:SS. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting this!
  • I removed "EXTRAFANART" as an Artwork option from the Top Menu for Episodes.
  • The code for "SEASON FANART" now uses Artwork Helper to display multiple season artwork (if available).
  • I updated the Music Video code for the Video Info screen. The top info will now display Album, Director, Studio, Duration, Audio language, Subtitles, and Path. You can switch between TEXT and LOGO for the Audio/Subtitle flags. The screen will also display characterart for the Music Video (if available).
  • I created a list of conditions for the KodiFlix "EXTENDED PLOT" option. When viewing Sets, you will now only see Movie plot info for the Movies in the Set. No more empty "()".

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!
(2021-12-21, 18:21)latts9923 Wrote: @nomnom27
I don't have a Windows 8 system to test this with. I don't have any problems installing from my repo with Windows 10.

I didn´t have problems with any of the updates before october. But ever since after that kodi keeps glitching and shutting down when I install or reinstall aeon mq7. I have no clue what's going on
(2021-12-21, 18:40)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #16 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.6

Image Additions
  • I added a button to the Top Menu of KodiFlixTV that allows you to display either the default or colored studio icon in the boxset when BOXSETS is selected as the layout. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I added a new option to display a flag icon for the Country field for Movies and TV Shows on the Video Info screen. There is a new button in the Top Menu named "COUNTRY FLAGS" that you can toggle between "TEXT" and "LOGO". You will also need to install the Movie Country Icons Add-on from my repo.
  • I added code to display the animatedlogo for Movies if available in views.
  • I added the text/icon audio flag option to the KodiFlix media flags. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added four new studios...MSG, HBO Max, Paramount+ and TSN. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • The TV Show episode info was not displaying in the Video Info Screen. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The "HIDE STUDIO FOR BOXSETS" Top Menu button for KodiFlix was not working if you had "MOVIE SET CASES" disabled.
  • I overhauled the code for Sets. Some sets were not displaying info in some views and the Video Info screen. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The discart was not displaying for the selected Movie when viewing the Video Info screen for a Set.

ImageMaintenance
  • I added code to the "EXTRAFANART" setting for TV Shows and Sets. If Skin Helper can't display extrafanart, it will use Artwork Helper to display the extrafanart.
  • I removed "minutes" after the Movie duration in the Video Info screen. It will now only display HH:MM:SS. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting this!
  • I removed "EXTRAFANART" as an Artwork option from the Top Menu for Episodes.
  • The code for "SEASON FANART" now uses Artwork Helper to display multiple season artwork (if available).
  • I updated the Music Video code for the Video Info screen. The top info will now display Album, Director, Studio, Duration, Audio language, Subtitles, and Path. You can switch between TEXT and LOGO for the Audio/Subtitle flags. The screen will also display characterart for the Music Video (if available).
  • I created a list of conditions for the KodiFlix "EXTENDED PLOT" option. When viewing Sets, you will now only see Movie plot info for the Movies in the Set. No more empty "()".

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!

Repo is offline. I can't connect. Don't know if anyone else is having this issue.
@nomnom27 
The updates weren't in the repo yet when I checked. I was able to download the from the link in the first post in the thread. I've sent him a message about it already.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

Doh! I just fixed the repo. Thanks for letting me know!
@latts9923  I tried many things but I can't figure out why kodi keeps shutting down everytime I add aeon mq 7. It keeps shuttings down. I installed and reinstalled kodi and aeon mq 7 but it keeps shutting down. I followed the steps in that you provided in the very first post and all.

@nomnom27
I'm not sure what's going on either. Have you tried to install MQ 8?
@nomnom27 

I can only read English but the dialogue in the pic looks to be the "program not responding" dialogue. Which I define as Kodi "hanging" rather than "crashing" were a program just closes without warning for no apparent reason. But whatever you call it it's still a problem. First thing is to try choosing "wait for program" instead of "close program" as I have seen Kodi sometimes take a long time to complete a process causing the OS to think it has stalled out. If you tried that and it didn't help then this is a case that will require you to do some old school debugging since nobody else in experiencing the problem.

In case you're not familiar with the tried and true, time tested investigative method, below is a basic 'how to'. This is a painfully long and slow but sometimes unavoidably necessary process.

You'll need to start with a fresh clean Kodi install. That means uninstalling all existing versions and verifying both the 'program' and 'user data' folders are deleted. It's also not a bad idea to clean the registry but only if you know what you're doing. Backup your existing installation first if you wish to return to it later.

First install Kodi with no extra addons other than required dependencies. Don't add any media to library yet. Next install the skin only, without any extra addons other than those required or added during install. No media yet. Check to see if it crashes or hangs. It is also a good idea to close and restart Kodi after each change. If no problems occurred then slowly add a small amount of media a few items at a time. Testing after each addition for stability. If all goes well with a few media items of different types having been added then begin installing addons one at a time, again continuing to test after each and every change until you start to experience hanging or crashes. You then know what the culprit is. If by some chance you make it to the point where all your desired addons are installed and the system remains staple then build your library, once again very slowly add only a few items at a time, testing along the way. 

Also you can't ignore the possibility that something in the OS has been corrupted.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

• 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod0