• 29(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod
@latts9923 

I've noticed that when using the Right View with Actress Art turned on that the Actress Art is persistent when the next entry in the list is a Set. The art is cleared if the next movie has no actresses with corresponding art, as it should be. However if next entry is a Set then the Actress Art from the previous movie remains. This is the case regardless of whether any movies in the set contain actresses with associated art or not (it shouldn't matter anyway).

This is not a new bug report nor is it a big deal, I'm just curious if it has been forget about  in lieu of more important fixes or if no solution has been found?

I don't remember but I thought this was fixed a long time ago, at least in the Leia skin? I'll check to see if this bug still effects MQ7 Leia as well. I'll post a link back to this post in the MQ7 Leia thread if applicable.

Happy New Year.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

UPDATE #17 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.7

Image Additions
  • I added the "Premiered" field back to Music Videos for Video Info. The audio/subtitle flags will slide up/down depending on whether or not the Premiered info is available. Thanks to _Mike_ for the request!
  • I added the option to switch between Basic/Detailed view for TV Shows while viewing Video Info...similar to Movies. This will display the following ratings from your TV Show NFO...imdb, metacritic, themoviedb, tomatometerallaudience, tomatometerallcritics, and tvdb. If you are missing info for a certain rating, it will display like the second image below. If you notice any problems please let me know. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
    Ratings from TV Show NFO

Missing ratings

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with Layout 6 of the Music Viz screen where you were unable to turn off the Similar Artist, Albums, or Banner with their respective buttons. Thanks to wags1 for reporting the bug!
  • The audio icon was displaying in the KodiFlixTV media flags for TV Shows and Seasons. It should only display for Episodes.
  • The genre fanart was not working for Movies/TV Shows. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the position of the watched flag for widgets. Thanks to Idefix-hh for reporting this!
  • I adjusted the size of the character poster for the Video Info screen.
  • The weather/time info at the top of Layout 3D for Music Viz will now slide to the left corner if the animated lyrics are enabled. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
UPDATE #18 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.8

Image Additions
  • The Critics Consensus is now being displayed again via Skin Helper. It will use Skin Helper first before looking in your nfo for the Plot Outline field.
  • I added the audio/subtitle flags to widgets. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • I adjusted the position of "NO VOTES" for IMDb in the TV Show Video Info ratings. It was overlapping the TVDb votes. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting this!
  • "0 VOTES" was displaying for TVDb if the NFO had no rating info entered. Thanks to andrzejls for reporting this!
  • I fixed a problem with style 6 & 7 in Music Viz displaying the artist for the cover instead of the album. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed the problem with the Country Flag not displaying when multiple countries are in the database.

ImageMaintenance
  • I overhauled the code for the Movies Video Info. I moved the Rotten Tomatoes Meter to the left rating box. This value matches with the rotten, fresh, and certified fresh images. The right box for Rotten Tomatoes now shows the User Meter.

Other updates
  • I uploaded new versions of the Movie Genre Icons - Xzener's Flat Icons and the Music Genre Icons - Text Add-ons. I decompiled the Textures file for both and added new genre icons.
  • I uploaded a new version of Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios.
@latts9923 

I'm not seeing 1.0.1.8 update in your repo when using Kodi browser. I could only get it from link in first post.
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

@Juan Mortyme
I just checked the repo via Kodi and I see it available.
(2022-01-23, 13:56)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
I just checked the repo via Kodi and I see it available.
Really? I only saw the installed version not the update in the Matrix repo. With Leia it updated fine from the repo.

@Juan Mortyme
Were you ever able to see the new version in the repo?
(2022-01-30, 14:22)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
Were you ever able to see the new version in the repo?

@latts9923 
I installed from zip but after installing it I was/am able to see it.

UPDATE #19 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.9

Image Additions
  • I added the visual effects to Skin Settings. This allows you to preview the main menu as you activate the effects.
  • I added three new videocodecs...hddvd, tv, and vhs. Using these extentions in your file names will display the icon in media flags. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added a new fanart option in the Top Menu for Artists named ARTWORK HELPER FANART. This works the same as it does in Movies/TV Shows. It will display fanart images in your Artist folder (fanart.jpg, fanart1.jpg, etc.).
  • I added Shelf3D and Sheld3Dv2 Music Views to the SHOW ARTIST/ALBUM ART button in the Top Menu for Music. When the path for the Custom Music Logo is selected, the thumbnail window in the upper right of both views will display fanart images in the extrafanart folder if one exists for the Artist in the Custom Music Logo path.
  • I added Sets media flags that will display the standard Movie media flags (clearlogo in place of the studio) for the first 8 Movies in a Set. The first 4 Movie's media flags will display first, then the next 4 Movies in sequence, and finally returns to the first 4 Movies. Thanks to Angelinas for the idea and fixing the aspectratio!
  • I added the option to display the animatedkeyart if available for a Movie. There is a new button in the Top Menu named "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - KEYART".I added the ability to display multiple animatedposter images for Movies if available in your library. If you have "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - POSTER" enabled, and then select "CHARACTER ART POSTER" as the "CASE ART" in the Top Menu for the Right List view, it will cycle through all of your animated posters.
  • I added the ability to display multiple animatedposter images for Movies if available in your library. If you have "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - POSTER" enabled, and then select "CHARACTER ART POSTER" as the "CASE ART" in the Top Menu for the Right List view, it will cycle through all of your animated posters.
  • I added the ability to display multiple animatedfanart images for Movies if available in your library. The images will display if "CINEMAGRAPH ARTS - FANART" and "EXTRA FANART" are enabled.
  • I added default/colored Italian MPAA rating flags. The ratings are T, VM6, VM14 and VM18. You can also add "Rated" or "Rated:" as text (i.e. Rated T). Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request and providing the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with missing info for Episodes in Video Info if Detail View was selected for TV Shows. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed a problem with Critics Consensus displaying twice in Video Info. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the "SHOW AUDIO LANGUAGE AND SUBTITLE FLAGS" button from Skin Settings. It did not control anything in the skin.
  • I removed the code that makes multiple changes to the skin when selecting the Batman menu bar. This was causing problems for users. The only thing that changes now is the menu bar.
  • I removed the "•YEAR•" label in KodiFlixTV from Seasons and added the "Premiered" label (same as the Right List view). I moved the new label up so that it is evenly spaced after Genre.
  • I adjusted the height of the plot label for KodiFlixTV if Center List was enabled. The text was dropping below the floor in the view. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting this!
  • I adjusted the width of the ratings and votes info in the Video Info screen. Some languages caused the info to scroll. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I removed the TV Show title from the subtext in the focused Episode info for the Right List view. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

Other updates
  • There is a new version (v1.0.46) of Metadatautils on the Marcelveldt repo. There is a fix for the aspecratio when viewing the new media flags for Sets.
  • I uploaded a new version of Colored Media Icons, Colored Studios, and White Studios.
@latts9923 

Thanks for the update.

The extra fan art for artist is now working but one small error I noticed is in the Top Menu the selection read ARTWORK BEEF FANART when I think you meant ARTWORK HELPER FANART? No artwork beef in matrix.

@Juan Mortyme
You're welcome! Doh! I thought I fixed that. It's fixed now. Thanks for letting me know!
@latts9923 

In the last couple updates the setting "Main Menu> Show Cast In Poster Mode" doesn't have a switch visible?

@latts9923 

Now that the Artist Fanart and Clearlogo are working can you apply a similar fix for Music Videos when browsing by artist? Currently the only background shown is whatever the last one was previous to entering the Music Videos. For instance if the last thing I viewed was the movie '8 Mile' before music videos then the only background for Artists shown is the default '8 Mile' fanart. I see the Artist bio and thumb but not their fanart, logo or other info.

Also, could you add the Artwork Helper setting to Music Videos so multiple extra fanart will work as it does for movies and tv shows, without Extrafanart folders?

I'm curious about the 'Training' field on the Artist Information screen? I've never seen that tag in any .nfo files or noticed it in online databases. It seems to be displaying the 'Formed' date/year for bands and is blank for individual artists?

Thanks.

@Juan Mortyme
To be honest, I am not familiar with the Show Cast In Poster Mode setting. I can't even find it in the language file. Where did you go to access this setting?

I'll take a look at the Music Video fanart.

Yep...you are correct. I'll change the label from "Trained" to "Formed". I just checked Billy Joel, and I see the year for "Training". The "Years Active" is not populating. I tried the Universal Artist Scraper, but it is not pulling the info from allmusic.com.
(2022-02-14, 17:55)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
To be honest, I am not familiar with the Show Cast In Poster Mode setting. I can't even find it in the language file. Where did you go to access this setting?

I'll take a look at the Music Video fanart.

Yep...you are correct. I'll change the label from "Trained" to "Formed". I just checked Billy Joel, and I see the year for "Training". The "Years Active" is not populating. I tried the Universal Artist Scraper, but it is not pulling the info from allmusic.com.
@latts9923 

It's in "Skin Settings > Main Menu" "Show Cast In Poster Mode" is about half way down this list of settings when scrolling through them. I haven't a clue what that setting effected as I always had it activated, which I think was the default.

Music Video fanart should be a relatively easy fix but it's the Artist fanart that's completely missing when browsing music videos by Artist.

Using your example of Billy Joel, I see the "Training" field empty, "Years Active" populated correctly, and "Born/Died" populated correctly. Info source must be the artist.nfo file because I have all the info settings in the scraper set as "none" and the Kodi "Prefer Online Information" setting "off", "Default Provider For Artist Information" set as "Local", "Default Provider For Album Information" set as "Local". These setting work well for me since I have comprehensive .nfo files for all albums and album artists in my library. The only thing missing is artist's discography which I can't figure out? It works fine on my Leia installation but not on Matrix. Another thing that I don't get is the "LastFM Albums" button which doesn't seem to do anything?

• 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod0