• 31(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod
Also @latts9923 I managed to make these netflix icons with photoshop extracted from the netflix site. If you're interested you can include them in the next Colored Media Icons update as studio or video codec icons 

ImageImage

ImageImage
@nomnom27
1. I have a fix for the fresh icon. Read here for a quick fix until the next update is released.
2. I have a fix for the TV icon displaying in Video Info. Thanks for letting me know!
3. I will add the two Netflix icons to the Colored Media Icons and the Colored Videocodec Add-ons. Thanks for sharing!
(2022-03-06, 14:34)latts9923 Wrote: @nomnom27
1. I have a fix for the fresh icon. Read here for a quick fix until the next update is released.
2. I have a fix for the TV icon displaying in Video Info. Thanks for letting me know!
3. I will add the two Netflix icons to the Colored Media Icons and the Colored Videocodec Add-ons. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the quick fix. I hope I have been helpful.
UPDATE #22 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.2

Image Additions
  • I added a new button named "SHOW LESS MEDIA FLAGS" to the Top Menu under "VIEW OPTIONS/CHANGE VIEW". This controls the media flags for TV Shows. Thanks to Jumpy73 for the request!
  • I added two new videocodec options...Netflix Film and Netflix Series. Add these as extensions to your filename (e.g. ".netflix film.") to display the image. Thanks to nomnom27 for providing the images!
  • I added rating code to the Video Info screen to use the new Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes code added to Skin Helper and Metadatautils by Angelinas. The new versions of Skin Helper and Metadatautils are provided by @Angelinas on the Marcelveldt repo. Make sure you enable the new RT and Metacritic settings for Metadautils. They are located in the Metadata settings under "OTHER".

Image Bug fixes
  • The "SHOW DEFAULT FLAGS FOR SETS" button was not working for KodiFlix. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting this!
  • The fresh icon was not displaying in Video Info for the Rotten Tomato "tomatometerallcritics" rating in the NFO files for ratings between 7.0 and 7.4. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting this!
  • The language and subtitle flags were not displaying in widgets if you accessed the submenu.
  • The TV icon was displaying as the videocodec in Video Info for TV Shows regardless of the filename extension. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug!
  • The Country Flag image for TV Shows was displaying in the wrong position if the TV Show was missing awards info and characterart. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • The Character Art Poster setting was not working in Video Info. Thanks to RCBodyslam for reporting the bug!
  • The labels for "Next Episode" and "Next Air Date" were showing the wrong text in KodiFlixTV.
  • The extrafanart images were not displaying if "EXTRA FANART" was selected in the Top Menu. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!
  • The TMDb rating percent was not displaying for TV Shows if Skin Helper was being used.

ImageMaintenance
  • I adjusted the width of the rating and votes for Video Info to try and keep the text from scrolling. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!
  • I adjusted the size of the Italian MPAA ratings.
Coming in the next release...the new Metacritic Must-See icon for Movies with a Metascore of 81 or higher and a critics count of at least 15.
Hey @latts9923 , what are the three dots for in the boxset? MPAA ratings?

@nomnom27
That is the aspectratio flag. Try this...close KODI, open simplecache.db and sort by the id column. Find the rows named "metadatautils.get_moviesetdetails". Delete the row with this set info, save the changes and open KODI.
(2022-03-25, 12:22)latts9923 Wrote: @nomnom27
That is the aspectratio flag. Try this...close KODI, open simplecache.db and sort by the id column. Find the rows named "metadatautils.get_moviesetdetails". Delete the row with this set info, save the changes and open KODI.

Sorry, I can't figure it out.
Also, @latts9923 "webtv" keeps showing up as a video codec instead of "Disney +" or any other video codec I assign in the .nfo file.

@nomnom27 
I believe if you have "web" in the file or folder name it will trigger the use of the webtv icon.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

@latts9923 
Would it be posable to have the webtv icon used in addition to the codec icon for web series rather than replacing it as it currently does?
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

@nomnom27
I have a fix for the webtv icon displaying.

@Juan Mortyme
Do you mean similar to MQ 8 that displays the mediatype and videocodec flags?
UPDATE #23 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.3

Image Additions
  • I added a new Metacritic Must-See icon for Movies with a Metascore of 81 or higher and a critics count of at least 15.
  • I created new Metacritic red, yellow and green rating images.

Image Bug fixes
  • I changed the code for the webtv icon that displays in the videocodec flag. It will now only display if ".web." is in the filename. Thanks to nomnom27 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I changed the code for the User Rating in Video Info for TV Shows to use new code provided by Angelinas in the latest Skin Helper/Metadatautils updates.
  • I changed the USA MPAA flags for Video Info to the more detailed flags (if you have Detailed and Colored enabled in the Top Menu).
(2022-04-02, 13:20)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
Do you mean similar to MQ 8 that displays the mediatype and videocodec flags?
@latts9923 
I can't say since I don't use MQ 8 but webtv isn't a codec so why is it overwriting the video codec? Is it a matter of space in media icon bar? Also are Disney+ and Netflix codecs? As far as I know they are just studios/networks unless I'm missing something?

(2022-04-02, 13:20)latts9923 Wrote: @nomnom27
I have a fix for the webtv icon displaying.

@latts9923 

Your fix for the webtv icon only kind of fixes it. The part about having ".web" in the file name works and is now the only thing that will trigger the webtv icon. However, the video codec icon is still blocked if there is any instance of "web" remaining in the file or folder name. For example, I have a source folder titled "Web Series" without any mention of "web" in the file names so the webtv icon now doesn't display for shows in that folder, as expected, but the video codec icon is not restored, instead the ... is displayed. Moving those shows to a folder without "web" in the name restored the video codec icon. Similarly if "web" (not .web) is anywhere in the file name the same thing happens, no webtv icon but no video codec icon either until the file is renamed and "web" removed. 

Yes, it would be nice if both the video codec and webtv icons could be used at the same time rather than having to settle for one or the other.

• 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod0