• 40(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod
The links are now available.
Without a debug log, it's hard to surmise, but the image is now available.
Aeon MQ 7 Matrix Mod skin v1.0.2.8 for Kodi 19.4 Matrix.
Error message when I launch Kodi : Library Data Provider Error.
Is it possible to correct this error ?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_CryjOe...sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing
This is for anyone using the MQ7 skin v1.0.2.8 for Matrix that would prefer a cleaner look without the ... being displayed on the Media Bar when there is information missing. Download this repacked Textures.xbt file and use it to replace the Textures.xbt located in the "media" folder of the skin. Doing this will not have any adverse effect on functionality so all flags will still display if/when the required information is available. It only substitutes the ... with a blank space. Make a backup copy of the original Textures.xbt file first in case you wish to revert back to default.

Here are a couple screenshots taken after replacing the Textures.xbt file.

With missing information

With all info available
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

@Laurent08
Try installing Library Data Provider v0.4.2 from my repo.
UPDATE #29 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.9

Image Additions
  • I added the country flag to Sets for the Video Info screen.
  • I added code to display colored recordlabels for Music if the Colored Media Icons setting is enabled. The Colored Media Icons add-on has always had a recordlabel folder, but the majority of the images are white. I've started converting them to color.
  • I added GRP Records to the White and Colored Recordlabels.
  • I added movie discart for Sets to List 3D and List 3D v2. Thanks to Mike413 for the request!

• I added a new button to the Top Menu named "SET INFORMATION:" for List 3D and List 3D v2. You have two options..."PLOT" and "TITLES".
  • I added a new background option to the main menu for Movies. If you go to SETTINGS > CUSTOMISE MAIN MENU and access your Movie settings, you will see a new button named BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE GRAB FANART SCRIPT. If you don't have the add-on installed, it will display ADD-ON REQUIRED: GRAB FANART SCRIPT. Selecting the button will initiate the add-on installation. When this is enabled, you will also see another button below it named DISABLE TITLES. By default, the Movie title will display at the top left of the screen. I saw this in Aeon Nox for Krypton, and I've wanted to add this for some time, but I couldn't get it to work correctly until now.

Image Bug fixes
  • I tweaked some Sets artwork and animations for the List 3D and List 3D v2 views.
  • The years for Movies in a Set were not displaying in List 3D.
  • The aspectratio of the flags for Countries content in the Right List view was not correct. I also fixed this for genres and add-ons icons. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • The fanart from the last Movie/Set was persisting when navigating to Countries content and genres. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • Some of the layouts for music viz were displaying the default discart on top of the alternate discart for albums with multiple discs.
  • The flag for "United States" was not displaying in the MOVIES-COUNTRIES submenu. I created a new flag with that name. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • I resized all the MPAA icons to the same dimensions. Some of the icons were not displaying correctly for Video Info. Thanks to Jumpy73 for reporting the bug!
  • The Italy MPAA flag was displaying for the US flag if "Rated TV-..." was used as the MPAA rating in TV Shows.

ImageMaintenance
  • I moved the resolution flag in front of the aspectratio flag for the Sets flags.
  • I made the musiccodec an icon instead of text for the 3D layout in music viz.

There is also an updated version of the Colored Media Icons and White Recordlabels add-ons available on my repo.
Repacked Textures.xbt for Aeon MQ7 Matrix Mod v1.0.2.9

This is for anyone using the MQ7 skin v1.0.2.9 for Matrix that would prefer a cleaner look without the ... being displayed on the Media Bar where there is information missing.

This Textures.xbt only differs from the original in that I have replace the flag_default.png with a clear blank .png. This will not have any adverse effect on functionality so all flags will still display if/when the required information is available.

DOWNLOAD

How to install:
1) Make a backup copy of the original Textures.xbt file first in case you wish to revert back to default.
2) Unzip the download.
3) Using the Textures.xbt from download replace the existing Textures.xbt file located in the skin's "Media" folder.

Media Bar with missing info but no ...

Media Bar with no missing info
Using: Windows 10 Pro | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1.2 | Kodi 20.5 + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.6.5 | Kodi 21.0 + Aeon MQ7 Multi-Mod 1.0.1 | Kodi 21.0  + Aeon MQ9 Multi-Mod 1.1.9

@Juan Mortyme
Hey bud, how about I make a button in the Top Menu that lets you enable/disable the "..." image for missing flags?
(2022-11-01, 00:05)latts9923 Wrote: @Juan Mortyme
Hey bud, how about I make a button in the Top Menu that lets you enable/disable the "..." image for missing flags?
@latts9923 

Absolutely, I think that would go over well with many users. It doesn't need to be in the Top Menu, it could be on the Settings>Icons page since I assume it will be a global setting so no need for quick access in the Top Menu which is already, imho, become over populated. 

Thanks.

@latts9923 

RE: UPDATE #29 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.9

Did you forget to update the version number on the widget on the Setting?

@Juan Mortyme
Doh! Yep, I guess I forgot to change that. It's the first variable in IncludesVariables.xml if you want to make it display correctly.
UPDATE #30 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.0

Image Additions
  • The discart for Sets will now roll in from the right one at a time for the Showcase view if "USE MEDIA CASE" and "OPEN CASE" are enabled and "OPEN SET AS BOXCASE" is disabled.
  • I added code to display album fanart in music viz. This allows fanart applied to a particular album to be displayed instead of the artist fanart. If you want to display multiple fanart images, create an extrafanart folder under your album folder and place the fanart images there. Then enable "EXTRA FANART" for Music fanart and use "ARTIST FANART" as your background image for music viz. If no album fanart is available it will display the artist fanart. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added code to the Movies background settings "BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE COLLECTION FANARTS" and "BACKGROUND IMAGE - USE GRAB FANART SCRIPT" in "CUSTOMISE MAIN MENU". Now when you enable one it will disable the other.
  • I added code to display the PVR channel icon in the EPG instead of the channel name. I also added a new button in the Top Menu under "CHANNELS" named "SHOW CHANNEL ICONS" that allows you to switch between text/icon. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the idea and the example code!
  • I added the channel number to the EPG.
  • I added discart to video and music content for the Coverflow view.
  • I added code to display all the Movie Genre icons available in the KODI repo.

Image Bug fixes
  • For the Showcase view, I hid the Top Menu buttons "OPEN CASE" and "OPEN SET AS BOXCASE" if "USE MEDIA CASE" is disabled. I also fixed a problem with the back of the case displaying if "USE MEDIA CASE" is disabled. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!
  • The library node icon was displaying the wrong dimensions. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for reporting the bug!
  • The artist text for the blank CD was displaying in layout 4 and 5 of music viz. That should only display if the "LOGO IN CD" is enabled and discart is missing. Thanks to Chalklands for reporting the bug!
  • The Music Genre icons were not displaying.
  • The "BD/DVD CASES" button in the Top Menu was not displaying for Music Videos in the Right List view.
  • I fixed a problem with the video info screen not displaying the correct artwork for Music Videos. The "DIALOGUE MIDDLE ART" setting in the Top Menu now controls what is displayed for Music Videos.
  • The title will only display as text for Music Videos in video info...regardless of what you have set for "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS".

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the diffuse image for the music discart. This allows the entire LP image (if being used) to be displayed. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
Repacked Textures.xbt for Aeon MQ7 Matrix Mod v1.0.3.0

For anyone using the MQ7 skin v1.0.3.0 for Matrix that would prefer a cleaner look without the ... being displayed on the Media Bar where there is information missing.

This Textures.xbt only differs from the original in that I have replace the flag_default.png with a clear blank .png. This will not have any adverse effect on functionality so all flags will still display if/when the required information is available.

DOWNLOAD

How to install:
1) Make a backup copy of the original Textures.xbt file first in case you wish to revert back to default.
2) Unzip the download.
3) Using the Textures.xbt from download replace the existing Textures.xbt file located in the skin's "Media" folder.

Media Bar with missing info but no ...

Media Bar fully populated

Hi, I just want to say this is a great skin and i've been using it for a while.
I use it for my music folders displaying extrafanart.

I have now worked out how to put my hundreds of family photos in the "extrafanart" folder, creating a continuous slideshow with my favourite music albums.
However, the photos are not that bright on the screen, they appear diffused in some way.

Is there a way to get rid of the diffused appearance?
Hello!

If you're talking about the Right List view, you can open ViewsRightList.xml and find this...

xml:

<control type="image">
<left>900</left>
<top>-105</top>
<width>1020</width>
<height>930</height>
<texture diffuse="shadow_mask_v.png">darkgrey.png</texture>
<colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(colortexture)]</colordiffuse>
<animation effect="fade" end="75" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
</control>

and change it to this...

xml:

<!--control type="image">
<left>900</left>
<top>-105</top>
<width>1020</width>
<height>930</height>
<texture diffuse="shadow_mask_v.png">darkgrey.png</texture>
<colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(colortexture)]</colordiffuse>
<animation effect="fade" end="75" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
</control-->

Now change to a different skin and change back to MQ 7.
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod0