• 43(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod
(2023-01-17, 16:25)Gilogo Wrote: @latts9923 
Using skin MQ 7 Mod for Nexus, I get the legend "Buffering 100%" onscreen and it does not go away, this does only happens in MQ7, can you please take a look at it when you get a chance?
Thank you.
https://paste.kodi.tv/ovelakavej.kodi

I do have the same bug!
Any help?
Hi there,
Latts9923 its working on this matter, once he fixes the issue, he will update his repository to v1.0.0.1 and then you can pull the new version.
I am also assuming he will create a new thread for Nexus versions, so things don't get mixed up on Matrix or Leia Mods.
¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
UPDATE #35 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.5

Image Additions
  • I added the Magazine 3D view to Music Videos. I added the plot (if available) and made the title font smaller so that the song title might be displayed better. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
UPDATE #36 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.6

Image Additions
  • I added Patriotic, St. Patrick's Day and Easter as options to the Visual Effects. Thanks to martinvision for the request!
  • I added IMAX enhanced to the resolution flags. If you add "imax-enhanced" to your video filename the logo will display. Thanks to sw00sh for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Auro 3D audiocodec was not included in MQ 7 when I added it to MQ 8. If you add ".auro." or ".auro-" to your video filename the logo will display.

There is also an update to the Colored Media Icons add-on available in my repo.
After the upgrade I am use aeon mq7 for Matrix and I have the following problem with music visualiation. Static Artist logo is only in layouts 1 - 5. From layout 6 above is not. In kodi Leia I used layout 3D with Artist Multilogo. The installation was done according to the first thread. Where am I making mistake? Thanks for the great work...
@etwaser
I've made changes to the logo code for some of the layouts in music viz. When the next release comes out see if that fixes your problem. And you're welcome!
UPDATE #37 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.7

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed the artist name/logo code for Layout 3 and some other music viz layouts. Thanks to jasn for reporting the bug!
  • The album spine was not displaying for the back reflection on style3D.
  • I fixed a problem with the plot info for Sets in KodiFlix. If the Set had more than 14 movies, KodiFlix would not display the extended Set info.

ImageMaintenance
  • I replaced the CINEMAVISION button in Video Info with PRESHOW EXPERIENCE. You can download the add-on at https://preshowexperience.com/files/. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the initial request!
  • I made a few tweaks to KodiFlixTV. I cleaned up some poster sizing and added the header color to the neon bar on the floor.
UPDATE #38 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.8

Image Bug fixes
  • I found a bug in KodiFlixTV that has probably existed for quite some time. If you selected LANDSCAPE or CLEARART as your view for KodiFlix, the default focus surround in KodiFlixTV would persist when changing to POSTERS or TV ART views. There was quite a bit of extraneous code in both KodiFlix and KodiFlixTV that I removed to fix this bug.

ImageMaintenance
  • I made some additional file tweaks to work with PRESHOW EXPERIENCE. Thanks to martinsvision for the code!
UPDATE #39 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3.9

Image Additions
  • I added a new option to the Happy Birthday settings. You can now include a name below the banner.
  • I added the Grab Fanart script background button to the main menu settings for TV Shows and Music. They are all independent controls. Thanks to RonnieG3 for the request!

ImageMaintenance
  • I noticed that the posters were not showing correctly with the Default view for KodiFlix. I changed the aspect ratio from scale to stretch.

I also updated the skin scripts and favorites files for Matrix. Some of the scripts were reporting errors, and there was a typo in favourites.xml.
Hi @latts9923,

I have a question about movie information in the info screen (see the highlighted red box in the picture down below). I was wondering what kind of movie information can be displayed in total as it seems that there is room for more information to be displayed. I have seen pictures that also information about 'box office', 'writer' and 'director' can be displayed in this area / this box. Any idea how I can get this information to be displayed? 

@521256
To see Director/Writer as well as other info on the video select "BASIC INFO" to switch views.
UPDATE #40 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.0

Image Additions
  • I added the ability to use List 3D Music and List 3D Music v2 with songs.
  • There was code in Shelf 3D to display actress art, but it was never fully implemented. You now have a button in the Top Menu named "SHOW ACTRESS" when Shelf 3D is activated.
  • I noticed in the Shelf 3D code that there was an option to display the videos as a fixedlist or a wraplist. There is a new button in the top menu named "SHELF 3D WRAPLIST" that is disabled by default.
  • I added the SDTV flag to mediatype. Add ".sdtv" to your filename in order to see the flag. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Magazine 3D view was being displayed as a view option for all video content...it should only display for Concerts. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!
  • The albums list for Shelf 3D Music was overlapping the Styles info on the top left of the Artist view.

UPDATE #41 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.1

Image Additions
  • I added the back and spine images to List 3D for videos. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The case reflection for Sets in Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 was not displaying correctly.
UPDATE #42 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.2

Image Additions
  • I added a WEBDL icon to the mediatype flag. To display the flag, you can add ".webdl" or ".web-dl" to your filename. Thanks to GrimGriefer for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • If you were missing discart for an album, and you had "LOGO IN CD" enabled for layout 4 or 6 in music viz, the clearlogo and artist name were both being displayed on the blank CD. The clearlogo was also not positioned correctly. Thanks to Chalklands for reporting the bug!

UPDATE #43 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4.3

Image Bug fixes
  • The code to display the TV icon as mediatype had a typo. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The webdl icon was not displaying due to a similar naming convention to the webtv icon. Please use the extensions ".web." (with a leading AND trailing period), ".webrip" or ".web-rip" to display the webtv icon. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug and providing the fix!

• 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 7 for Matrix Mod0