• 124(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
@Jumpy73
I don't believe KODI recognizes NFO files for Sets...just the Movies in the Set. Someone else correct me if I'm wrong.

What info are you trying to update for the Set?
Hi,

I love the work that you've done. Impressive

Where can I find the option to choose for the right tagformat like f.e. %# - %T or only %T when listening music?
@Athenatius Track naming template is set in Kodi Settings, Media, Music.
Yes, that was the first place I checked. Still don't see it?
@Athenatius Do you have your settings level set to Expert? And did you page down far enough...that setting is near the bottom.
That's it! I didn't set it to expert.

Much obliged.
@Athenatius YW, glad you got it sorted...
By the way,

The only thing is that the tagformat on visualisation setting is not right ( in normal setting it's ok now).
Tracknumber is double, no matter which format I choose.
Check out what I mean: Tag format
Hi @Athenatius !
It is not a matter of Kodi: Take a look at the file format and check with e.a.mp3tag!
I remember this from some files.
Greetz
Klaus
Yeah, it has to do with the way I've tagged my collection.
Wanna keep it that way.
I will get used to it.

Thanks!
UPDATE #28 - This will update the skin to v1.0.2.8

Image Additions
  • I added Bing Crosby Productions to the studio icons.
  • I added reflections for Character Art Poster and Extra Keyart in the Right List view.
  • I added the option to display an alternate poster for Right List when media cases are disabled. There is a new button named "SHOW ALTERNATE POSTER" that is visible when "USE MEDIA CASE" is disabled and "POSTER" is selected as the "CASE ART". I've assigned poster10 as the image for this alternate poster. You will have to manually add this poster to your artwork. Thanks to 3000 for the request!
  • I added the clearlogo to Shelf 3D and Sheld 3D v2 for Seasons. Thanks to Skin helper error for the request!
  • I added a title backup for Shelf 3D when the clearlogo is missing.
  • I added pictures of the cast to the Fullscreen Info screen as well as the Pause screen. There is a new button in the Top Menu named "FULLSCREEN CAST". This is disabled by default since it takes up some of the plot window. The same applies for the Pause screen. There is a new button named "SHOW CAST" under "CHANGE PAUSE SCREEN" in the skin settings. Thanks to 3000 for the request!
  • I added the mediatype flag to Shelf3D and Sheld3D v2.
  • I added the alphabet scrollbar to the Shelf3D and Shelf3D v2 music views. This can be enabled/disabled in the Top Menu. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added the alphabet scrollbar to the Multiplex view for Music Videos. This can be enabled/disabled in the Top Menu. Thanks to Chalklands for the request!
  • I added characterart to the Right List view for Music Videos. I also made the "EXTRA ART:" button in the Top Menu visible for Music Videos.
  • I added the studio flag for Sets to List 3D and List 3D v2.

Image Bug fixes
  • The "CASE ART" settings were not working correctly for the Right List view if you disabled "USE MEDIA CASE".
  • I changed the code in music viz to display multiple discart images for albums if the ID3 tag contains that info. Use discart1.png, discart2.png, etc. for multiple disc images. Thanks to pbateman for the request!
  • I changed the code for the KodiFlixTV fanart shadow. It was not visible if you enabled "NO FLOOR". I also made the shadow display all the way to the bottom of the screen if "NO FLOOR" is enabled for Movies or TV Shows. Thanks to Uploadergt for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The Top Menu button "MPAA DETAILED ICON COLOUR" will now only be visible when "DETAILED" is selected as the "MPAA ICON".
  • I removed the discart image from the Video OSD when playing episodes. Thanks to daniko for the request!

There is also an updated version of the Colored Studios and White Studios add-ons available on my repo.
@latts9923 

Great work! Thank you.
@Chalklands
Thanks...and you're welcome!
Possible to add a fallback background image If artist fanart isn't available while playing music? Currently I have Artist Fanart set in Layout 7, If I select "Background set by user" then it disables Artist Fanart, I imagine that this is by design, but it would be nice if there was a way I could set some sort of generic background image if there were no Artist Fanart available.
Kodi ver.19.1  Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Mod Windows 10 
Smile 
thanks!
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0