• 157(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
Upgraded to Kodi Nexus 20.0 couple of hours ago, so far so good.

Update:
Kodi 20.0 "Nexus" is constantly crashing on Nvidia Shiels-Pro 2019. Reverting back to 19.5.

Update 2:
Crashing occurs with Aeon MQ 8 skin. Kodi 20.0 does not crush at all with default and Confluence skin.

Update 3:
It appears that Nexus mode aeon mq8 1.0.0.0 is the culprit. Using matrix mode 1.0.3.4 does not produce Kodi crashing.
EndeavourOS, Arch Linux
Linux Mint 21.3 (Edge) "Virginia", Cinnamon DE
NVIDIA Shield Pro,  NAS,  Fractal Design Define R5 Case
Kodi "Omega", FreeBSD "pfSense Plus" Firewall/Router
(2023-01-15, 22:56)latts9923 Wrote: @querty1000
You're welcome! I have a new version with some Nexus only additions that I will release as soon as it's ready.
@latts9923
I just upgraded to "Nexus" and I am updating from your repo "AEON MQ 8 - Nexus Mod" skin. Could you let us know as to what specific to Nexus additions are there?. Thanks for your great work.
EndeavourOS, Arch Linux
@andrzejls
The Nexus only additions are not 100% yet. I'm hoping to have the Nexus skin update ready by this weekend.
(2023-01-17, 13:31)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
The Nexus only additions are not 100% yet. I'm hoping to have the Nexus skin update ready by this weekend.
@latts9923 
Thanks for an update. Pease read my earlier posting regarding Kodi 20.0 Nexus crashing. It appears that it is crashing with Aeon mq8 skin but not default nor Confluence skins.
EndeavourOS, Arch Linux
Wink 
@andrzejls :
Did you realize when Nexus is crashing? On my notebook I have it running just for testing and actually there are no problems (beside the skin helper error directly after updating).
Greetz
Klaus
Windows11 i Forgot
(2023-01-17, 16:17)Nickerw Wrote: Windows11 i Forgot
Yes, problem could be isolated to Nvidia Shield-Pro 2019. Did you installed Aeaon MQ 8 Nexus version?
EndeavourOS, Arch Linux
yes, first the matrix version and the updated latts repo and mod to nexus...
(2023-01-17, 16:43)Nickerw Wrote: yes, first the matrix version and the updated latts repo and mod to nexus...
I had no issues with Nexus using default skin nor Confluence and Aeon Nox: Silvo. Only with Aeon MQ 8-1.0.3.4 Matrix and 1.0.0.0 Nexus mod Kodi would crash in about 5 seconds. Once again this is on Nvidia Shield-Pro 2019.
EndeavourOS, Arch Linux
(2023-01-15, 14:04)latts9923 Wrote: Is the image static when you preview it by selecting "CHOOSE ART" from Video Info?

Hi @latts9923 
Yes, I confirm it. The image is displayed as static when I preview it by selecting "CHOOSE ART" from Video Info
I've had the same problem with sets are you useing android device by chance ?? Art Work on a NAS ?
@andrzejls
@Nickerw
@martinsvision
I'm running Nexus on Windows 10, and so far I am not experiencing any crashes with the MQ 8 Nexus Mod.
(2023-01-18, 13:32)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
@Nickerw
@martinsvision
I'm running Nexus on Windows 10, and so far I am not experiencing any crashes with the MQ 8 Nexus Mod.
I do not have any computer that runs MS Windows (any Windows) so I cannot check that on my end. I run Kodi on Nvida Shield Pro`s 2019. What I experienced was that Nexus run great with default, Confluence and Aeon Nox:Silvo skins. The Moment I installed Aeaon MQ 8 Nexus Mod it would crash within ~5-10 seconds. 
I have 1 (one) Firestick 4K Max so I can try and see if that works. I will post results of that later on.

UpdateL
Kodi Nexus is working fine on Fire-stick 4K Max when installed on main storage, if installed on USB then crashes.
EndeavourOS, Arch Linux
(2023-01-18, 05:47)martinsvision Wrote: I've had the same problem with sets are you useing android device by chance ?? Art Work on a NAS ?

Hi @martinsvision 
Yes... I've Art Work on a NAS

I'm using android and Win 10 devices and the artworks are displayed as static for both of them Sad
(2023-01-18, 15:20)andrzejls Wrote:
(2023-01-18, 13:32)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
@Nickerw
@martinsvision
I do not have any computer that runs MS Windows (any Windows) so I cannot check that on my end. I run Kodi on Nvida Shield Pro`s 2019. What I experienced was that Nexus run great with default, Confluence and Aeon Nox:Silvo skins. The Moment I installed Aeaon MQ 8 Nexus Mod it would crash within ~5-10 seconds. 
I have 1 (one) Firestick 4K Max so I can try and see if that works. I will post results of that later on.

UpdateL
Kodi Nexus is working fine on Fire-stick 4K Max when installed on main storage, if installed on USB then crashes.
Hi @andrzejls  - As mentioned before extensively by myself and several others, disable Skin Helper Service and 99.9% of crashes will be gone. 

I too decided to update one of my systems to Nexus. This system always crashed previous with any Skin that uses SHS and has SHS enabled (all 3 of my systems crash with SHS enabled, one Linux, one Windows 10 and one Windows 11).

So after upgrade, I ran for a little while no crashes, ran perfect. Decided to turn on SHS to test and crashed constantly after that.
  • 157(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0