• 3(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
Hi @latts9923 

Thank you for you constant support and update for this skin.

i'm facing issues after installing Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix. Kodi is stuck at the "don't press any key. wait for the process to finish"
@Slayer1982
You're welcome! Try this...close Kodi and open Kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml. Find the setting "lookandfeel.skin" and change it to the following...

xml:

<setting id="lookandfeel.skin" default="true">skin.estuary</setting>

Open Kodi and try to switch back to MQ 8.
(2020-12-03, 13:50)latts9923 Wrote: @Slayer1982
You're welcome! Try this...close Kodi and open Kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml. Find the setting "lookandfeel.skin" and change it to the following...

xml:

<setting id="lookandfeel.skin" default="true">skin.estuary</setting>

Open Kodi and try to switch back to MQ 8.
I tried the above, same issue. Sad
i Had that issue the first time i install. i downloaded the skin from repo and install it from Rar in the addons directory and it worked
UPDATE #2 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.2

ImageAdditions
  • I added a button to DialogPVRInfo.xml. Thanks to andrejf for the request!
  • I added the release data and plot info to the VideoOSD screen. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added a shadow box behind the plot to KodiFlix TV when you have the "TV ART" layout enabled to make the plot more visible. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added code to the plot setting for Kodiflix to display either the plot or extended plot for Sets. There are now five settings...OFF, PLOT, EXTENDED PLOT, CONSENSUS, and EXTENDED CONSENSUS.

ImageBug fixes
  • The rating star color was not working in KodiFlix TV.

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed the option to display the animated posters when "MOVIE SET CASES" is enabled in KodiFlix. Multiple users were complaining of performance problems.
Hello, I just installed kodi 19 beta on my Nvidia Shield TV PRO 2019 with the AONMQ8 skin for Matrix (1.0.0.2) and in "posterlite" mode I have the cover which is removed !!

@Markus88000
Doh! That is due to the case change I made to the Low List view. I didn't think about it affecting other views as well. I have a fix that will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know!
(2020-12-06, 01:31)latts9923 Wrote: @Markus88000
Doh! That is due to the case change I made to the Low List view. I didn't think about it affecting other views as well. I have a fix that will be part of the next update. Thanks for letting me know!

Ok ^^, and thank you for all the updates ^^ great work!
@Markus88000
You're welcome...and thank you!
Sorry, I'm still confusing how to install this Mod,
should I install first Aeon MQ before replace files with this Mod?
How to install manually Aeon MQ into Kodi Matrix,
I look in Kodi (for Android), the Aeon MQ is not showing in the list to install.
my Kodi is upgraded from Leia and using Aeon MQ 8 Mod.
@agungdeppe
You can install this skin from my Matrix repo or by downloading manually. Check the first post in this thread.
Latts,

V19/matrix is not finding and displaying my iso's is there an addon needed?
it'll very cool if we can play Iso's on Kodi.....
I don´t have any issue in play ISO files, using windows 64 and Kodi matrix beta 2.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
how do you do that Wanilton ? do you use some addon ? in 18.9 it was not fonctionnal too.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0