• 61(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
Hi @latts9923,

I finally got everything working with MQ8 Matrix.  You probably know this already but a lot of the modules in your repo are out of date.  At least they are for my setup which is a vero 4k+.  Maybe its different if using a windows device?  Will all the feautres that are available in kodiflix MQ7 be ported over to MQ8?  For example the awards and rotten tomatoes rating were available in the media flags bar at the bottom in MQ7 and I don't see them in MQ8.  Also the tv tunes bug where the trailer doesn't stop playing is causing my device to crash. Thanks for all the work you continue to do.  Its awesome!
(2021-08-02, 17:34)latts9923 Wrote: @Jason.Bourne
I just noticed that Skin Helper Service offers a "forced views" option. I tested the code with Movies in a Set and it works like a champ! I will add this to all the skins, and it will be included in the next update.

@ez009
You're welcome! The preferred method for fanart now is to have them all located in your Movie/TV Show folder (Movie Title (2021)-fanart.jpg, Movie Title (2021)-fanart1.jpg, Movie Title (2021)-fanart2.jpg, etc.).

@adsi
Let me get back with you.

@Markus88000
I am unable to reproduce this problem. I didn't mess with the code for the audio/subtitle flags in the last update.

@bluebug
I still see Sets...not sure what the problem could be. Are you sure those Movies are associated with a Set? If you open the Context menu for a Movie and select Manage you can then select Manage Movie Set to verify.
hi latts many thanks for your reply i am unsure what is going on but i have done 2 seperate videos 1 is aeon mq 8 and the other is aeon nox 8  both are matrix , please look at both videos and you might see what i am looking at ,, when i add movies from movie collections is aeon q 8 matrix the movies are suppose to be under movie sets or sets in sub menu they are not they seem to be going to all  movies and not collections all though show sets is  set to on ..
in aeon nox 8 matrix they are in both all movies and movie sets or sets and when you click on sets it shows your movie collection this is not happening in aeon mq 8 matrix not sure why i did ask on the favourites script forum if this was a issue as i thought it happened after upgradeing favourites script to 8.1.2 but they could not find any issue with the script .. thanks

(2021-08-02, 17:34)latts9923 Wrote: @Jason.Bourne
I just noticed that Skin Helper Service offers a "forced views" option. I tested the code with Movies in a Set and it works like a champ! I will add this to all the skins, and it will be included in the next update.

@ez009
You're welcome! The preferred method for fanart now is to have them all located in your Movie/TV Show folder (Movie Title (2021)-fanart.jpg, Movie Title (2021)-fanart1.jpg, Movie Title (2021)-fanart2.jpg, etc.).

@adsi
Let me get back with you.

@Markus88000
I am unable to reproduce this problem. I didn't mess with the code for the audio/subtitle flags in the last update.

@bluebug
I still see Sets...not sure what the problem could be. Are you sure those Movies are associated with a Set? If you open the Context menu for a Movie and select Manage you can then select Manage Movie Set to verify.
@latts9923 Thanks a bunch.
@latts9923  hi i have managed to sort out my issue with my sets it seemed to had a problem with the info files on the hard drive but can you advise on how to get more than 7 discs to show up if you have more than 7 movies in a single collection thanks
Dear All,

can you tell me if there is way to prevent the music information(time etc.) to fade out after a few seconds in "Now Playing" Screen?

Best Regards

Felix
(2021-08-07, 12:51)roninf Wrote: Dear All,

can you tell me if there is way to prevent the music information(time etc.) to fade out after a few seconds in "Now Playing" Screen?

Best Regards

Felix
I've used this code for numerous versions of MQ @roninf, although it has not worked for @latts9923 in his attempts (nor have I yet transitioned to MQ for Matrix).  Let me know if you are successful please.
@jasn Thanks very much! I will try that and let you know. Can you let me know where these files are placed?
(2021-08-07, 12:51)roninf Wrote: Dear All,

Best Regards

Felix
Hi Felix! The easy way is to go to the visualistion options (right list view, move the cursor to the left, then you see it in the right corner) and change this option.
Greetings
Klaus
@Nickerw Thanks!! I will take a look at this option as well. Seems to be easier at first sight Wink
@Nickerw Somehow i must be blind i cant seem to find what you where talking about...
(2021-08-07, 22:02)roninf Wrote: @Nickerw Somehow i must be blind i cant seem to find what you where talking about...
If you are your music overin the music section before starting a song, you have the view of the sections or if you go to the file section you can see your music folders. In both cases if you select any folder you move on your keyboard with the cursor to the left! Now you will see at the top 4 ptions and you move to the right one (Art or something) and open it. The first possibility is the music Viz option and open  it.
Good night!
Got it! Thanks very much!
@bluebug
I have a Set with nine Movies and all nine discs display in the Right List view.

@Nickerw
In the music viz settings, there is a setting named "HIDE FURNITURE AFTER 10 SECONDS".
(2021-08-08, 12:49)latts9923 Wrote: @bluebug
I have a Set with nine Movies and all nine discs display in the Right List view.

@Nickerw
In the music viz settings, there is a setting named "HIDE FURNITURE AFTER 10 SECONDS".

I know! I showed @roninf  the way to it...
(2021-08-08, 12:49)latts9923 Wrote: @bluebug

@Nickerw

hi latts9923  thanks for your reply if i go to right list view i get between 9 and 10 disc show up on james bond collection all though all discs are present , in kodiflix i get 9 disc show up is it possible to increase disc art nummbers for bigger collections ,, is fake disc art a option ? thanks
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0