• 68(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
UPDATE #15 - This will update the skin to v1.0.1.5

Image Additions
  • I added a new default studio...Amazon Prime Video. If you check my repo, there is a new version of the Colored and White Studio Add-ons with this studio added. Thanks to djhifi for the request!
  • I added the ".2160p." extension to the videocodec flag to display the 4K icon. Thanks to mataus19 for the request!

Image Bug fixes
  • The studios for the Boxset view in KodiFlixTV were not displaying correctly. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • I moved the "PLAY" button on the Video Info screen to the first button displayed. Thanks to Shredder_guitar for the request!
Hi Latts,

ther is a bug. In my movie biblio I see for the most movies only the entry TITLES...

Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
@latts9923 

Hi Buddy!

Happy Holidays!

Thank you very much for the work that makes these updates possible!!

Have a great week!
@Holzfred
I'm not sure I follow. Can you provide more info or a screenshot?
@latts9923 Thanks for your continued work on this! One item that I noticed with the previous update that I was hopping would be resolved with this one is the banner issue using Layout 7 for music. In the settings for Layout 7 I have banner selected but the banner never cycles thru (it did in the past). So in the lower right of the Layout 7 screen I get Albums then Next Track. It used to be Albums, Banner, then Next Track. If it's just me that is having this issue is there any file(s) that I should try replacing to get banners back?
@wags1
I see the banner when using layout 7 for music. Have you ever seen the banner since updating to Matrix? Matrix handles artwork a little different than Leia did.
@latts9923 That's the strange thing, I've been running on Matrix for a long time. The banner stopped working for me with the v 1.0.1.3 update of your mod. It was working perfectly before that and hasn't worked since. This is on 2 different Nvidia Shields. Any idea as to where I should look or what files I should reload/re-install?
I have the same Problem, after the Installation of MQ 8 for Matrix, the RAM was going on 99% and Shield is hangover...
Also the same phenomenon with MQ 7 for Matrix
@wags1
@pacoma2610
I haven't updated this skin on my Fire TV for some time now. Let me see if I can reproduce this problem.
Finally updated Vero 4k to 19 and updated Aeon as well to the latest.
I'm a late adopter to Matrix and with all the artwork changes just wondering what the rest of the Aeon MQ8 users are doing for extra fanart like clearlogos, hdclearart?
I was an Artwork Beef holdout until now 😊 and it would grab all missing additional artwork.
Just wondering if there a new way to grab extra fanaft or if it needs to be manual and downloaded to each movie folder.
Thanks!
Hello, latts!

First of all I have to say thanks to you for great work with this skins mod. I tried different skin but MQ is the best one at visual perception. And you make exelent skin only the better.
Well, anyway I have a some problems, but now I want to ask about only one.
 I maked different of studios icons and add them to textures.xbt. Everything working fine in the original MQ8 skin.
But in mod version the studio icons are not displayed in the media status bar of the music video.
I tried to instal MQ8 mod and MQ7 mod several times to the different devices (android, windows) with the same result.
It seams in your mod version to have changed something.
(My source of music video media files have only a local information, I don't use scrapper for music video)

Can you help me with it please.

Thank you.
Previously I was using MQ8 on 18.9 and in that install there was no Artwork Organizer and there is not on the 19.3 installation, Media companion does all the scraping of info and artwork so not needed. Aeon MQ8 for Matrix appears to be affecting the whole installation after its install no matter what skin you use.
I'm running Kodi 19.3 on an XBox One using the workaround fix that was provided in the forums. Did a fresh install with the MQ8 Matrix mod following the instructions in the first post. I can't get any studio icons, white or colored to show up in any view. Tried installing the latest versions from your repo first, then deleted and tried from the Kodi repo and still nothing. Also getting an EIM error message when I go into movie info view. Is this an XBox issue?
Skin fully installed after updating the Vero4K to Matrix 19.3 using steps and repos from 1st page of this thread.

2 issues have arisen:
  • Scrolling through the Movies section eventually crashes the skin.
    • This is reproducible, and it does seem the coverart takes extra time to load
    • Switched to 3 other skins and this does not occur
  • Actor names don't appear below their profile pics in Info mode for a Movie or TV Show.
Thanks for any suggestions or ideas.
@Temujin
Matrix handles artwork a little different...read this post.

I am not experiencing any crashes while browsing movies. What OS are you using?

For your actor names...did you configure the Metadata Add-on?

@_Mike_
You're welcome! And thanks for the kind words.

The studio icon for Music Videos is pulled from the skin's Textures file by default, or the Colored Media Icons Add-on if selected in Skin Settings for the AUDIO/SUBTITLE flag. For the skin's Texture file, they are located in resources/recordlabel. For the Colored Media Icons, they are located in recordlabel.

@Croftman
I have a Matrix version of Artwork Organizer on my repo. Give me an example of how the skin is affecting other skins and I'll take a look...thanks.

@RCBodyslam
Did you configure the Metadata Add-on?
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0