• 93(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
(2022-03-23, 02:42)latts9923 Wrote: @Jumpy73
Look in the resources folder of the resource.images.moviecountryicons.flags Add-on. I will upload a new version of this Add-on to my repo that has the updated Unites States image.

All,

Coming in the next release...the new Metacritic Must-See icon for Movies with a Metascore of 81 or higher and a critics count of at least 15.
This is all great, but I can only see, in movie Information screen, values for "The Movie DB" and "IMDb". Rest of the fields show nothing. Please advise as to what I am missing.
@The Warrior
You're welcome!

@andrzejls
Do you have the latest Skin Helper and Metadatautils Add-ons installed from Marcelveldt's repo and your APIs entered in Metadatautils?
(2022-03-23, 11:58)andrzejls Wrote:
Look in the resources folder of the resource.images.moviecountryicons.flags Add-on. I will upload a new version of this Add-on to my repo that has the updated Unites States image.

All,

Coming in the next release...the new Metacritic Must-See icon for Movies with a Metascore of 81 or higher and a critics count of at least 15.
This is all great, but I can only see, in movie Information screen, values for "The Movie DB" and "IMDb". Rest of the fields show nothing. Please advise as to what I am missing.
That is all I ever see for my movies as well. I gave up trying to solve it. Thankfully I only really use Kodi for music anymore anyway.
(2022-03-23, 18:00)wags1 Wrote:

All,

That is all I ever see for my movies as well. I gave up trying to solve it. Thankfully I only really use Kodi for music anymore anyway.

Works great for me except for the Awards and Nominations which doesn't show up with anything but I can live without that.  I think that depends on the scraper.

What are you guys using to scrape your movies? Try using Universal Movie Scraper.  There's a section there for ratings and from there you can select Rotten Tomatoes/Metacritic.  You will need an OMDB key so if you don't already have one you need to get one first.  They're free and just require an email to register for one.
(2022-03-23, 17:44)latts9923 Wrote: @The Warrior
You're welcome!

@andrzejls
Do you have the latest Skin Helper and Metadatautils Add-ons installed from Marcelveldt's repo and your APIs entered in Metadatautils?
Yes, I do.
(2022-03-23, 18:59)The Warrior Wrote:
(2022-03-23, 11:58)andrzejls Wrote: This is all great, but I can only see, in movie Information screen, values for "The Movie DB" and "IMDb". Rest of the fields show nothing. Please advise as to what I am missing.

Works great for me except for the Awards and Nominations which doesn't show up with anything but I can live without that.  I think that depends on the scraper.

What are you guys using to scrape your movies? Try using Universal Movie Scraper.  There's a section there for ratings and from there you can select Rotten Tomatoes/Metacritic.  You will need an OMDB key so if you don't already have one you need to get one first.  They're free and just require an email to register for one.
Universal Movie Scraper is crashing on NVIDIA Shield Pro 2019 (I have 3 NVIDIA`S, same result). I use "the Movie Database Python".

All,

I am starting to feel the same as you. It is NOT that important to me to go through 1000 hoops to get that. If those hoops are needed then just REMOVE this thing from the skin and be done with it.
@andrzejls
OK...if you remove simplecache.db and let it repopulate, browse the db and see if there are any rows named "metadatautils.get_metacritic_info" or something to that effect. You normally need to wait a few minutes until the Movie/TV Show studio is displayed in the media flags before you check.
(2022-03-23, 19:38)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
OK...if you remove simplecache.db and let it repopulate, browse the db and see if there are any rows named "metadatautils.get_metacritic_info" or something to that effect. You normally need to wait a few minutes until the Movie/TV Show studio is displayed in the media flags before you check.
No difference. Still no info.
@andrzejls
OK...let's check the versions of some other dependencies that are required. I have these versions installed...
  • script.module.arrow (v1.0.3.1)
  • script.module.beautifulsoup4 (v4.9.3+matrix.1)
  • script.module.simplecache (v2.0.2)
  • script.module.soupsieve (v2.1.0+matrix.1)
(2022-03-23, 18:59)The Warrior Wrote:
(2022-03-23, 11:58)andrzejls Wrote: This is all great, but I can only see, in movie Information screen, values for "The Movie DB" and "IMDb". Rest of the fields show nothing. Please advise as to what I am missing.

Thanks but yeah, I have an OMDB key and have tried all the scrapers including Universal Movie Scraper. Tried it all, and all my add-ones are up to date. Like I said I gave up some time ago as I really only use Kodi for music anymore. No worries.
(2022-03-24, 03:43)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
OK...let's check the versions of some other dependencies that are required. I have these versions installed...
  • script.module.arrow (v1.0.3.1)
  • script.module.beautifulsoup4 (v4.9.3+matrix.1)
  • script.module.simplecache (v2.0.2)
  • script.module.soupsieve (v2.1.0+matrix.1)
Yes, all checked out, same versions.
@andrzejls
If you're using the NVIDIA Shield, let me try this on my Fire TV Cube and see if I can get it to work.
(2022-03-24, 12:32)latts9923 Wrote: @andrzejls
If you're using the NVIDIA Shield, let me try this on my Fire TV Cube and see if I can get it to work.
Yes, I am running 3 NVIDIA Shield Pro`s 2019.
@andrzejls
I just installed MQ 8 on my Fire TV Cube following my install notes, added my APIs to Metadatautils, and scraped only one Movie (The Terminator) using The Movie Database (not the Python version) to test this out on Android. After about 10 minutes all the rating info appeared in the Video Info screen. If you try this method and it still fails, it sounds like there is possibly a problem with the OS on the Shield. I've read some posts about problems and patches with this latest OS release.
  • 93(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0