• 2(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
(2020-11-19, 05:19)latts9923 Wrote: I think I have fixed the errors and have a working version of "TV Show - Next Aired" available in my repo. There is also a download link available on the first post.
Great, will try it out after work Nod
Nice work.

To support pvr iptv simple catchup, could you please add to  ./xml/DialogPVRInfo.xml the following before button 11?

<control type="button" id="10">
                                       <width>300</width>
                                       <include>SettingsBottomButton</include>
                                       <label>$LOCALIZE[19190]</label>
                                       <visible>Window.IsActive(pvrguideinfo)</visible>
                               </control>
UPDATE #1 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.1

ImageAdditions
  • I added the spine and back images to List 3D and Shelf 3D for music.
  • I added the "BD/DVD CASES" control for the Right List view to Low List as well. If you change the case for one view it will also change the other. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added the option to show animated posters to the cases that slide out in KodiFlix when "MOVIE SET CASES" is enabled. This can be disabled with the Top Menu button "CINEMAGRAPHS ART - POSTER".
  • I added a new audio flag image to the media flags. There is a new Textures.xbt for the skin as well as an updated Textures.xbt for the resource.images.mediaicons.coloured Add-on (update available in my repo and link available below). Thanks to blackreign66 for providing the image!
  • I added the Plot info for Sets to display in the Video Info Screen.
  • I added the posters and discart of the movies in a Set as well as the focus surround from KodiFlix at the bottom of the Video Info Screen. Selecting the poster will take you to the Video Info screen of the movie.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the "EXTRAS" setting showing for KodiFlix but not for KodiFlix TV when "CENTER LIST" or "CENTER FOCUS" was enabled in KodiFlix. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!
  • I added code to support the "CINEMAGRAPHS ART - FANART" setting in Top Settings. You can now view animated fanart images in your selected view and the Video Info screen.
  • The Sets discart for Right List was not rotating. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!
  • I made some major changes to the code to fix the music views List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, Shelf 3D v2 and Wall 3D.

Download
Colored Extras Add-on update
@andrejf
Thanks! I added the new button...it will be part of the next update.
(2020-11-22, 18:34)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #1 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.1

ImageAdditions
  • I added the spine and back images to List 3D and Shelf 3D for music.
  • I added the "BD/DVD CASES" control for the Right List view to Low List as well. If you change the case for one view it will also change the other. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I added the option to show animated posters to the cases that slide out in KodiFlix when "MOVIE SET CASES" is enabled. This can be disabled with the Top Menu button "CINEMAGRAPHS ART - POSTER".
  • I added a new audio flag image to the media flags. There is a new Textures.xbt for the skin as well as an updated Textures.xbt for the resource.images.mediaicons.coloured Add-on (update available in my repo and link available below). Thanks to blackreign66 for providing the image!
  • I added the Plot info for Sets to display in the Video Info Screen.
  • I added the posters and discart of the movies in a Set as well as the focus surround from KodiFlix at the bottom of the Video Info Screen. Selecting the poster will take you to the Video Info screen of the movie.

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the "EXTRAS" setting showing for KodiFlix but not for KodiFlix TV when "CENTER LIST" or "CENTER FOCUS" was enabled in KodiFlix. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!
  • I added code to support the "CINEMAGRAPHS ART - FANART" setting in Top Settings. You can now view animated fanart images in your selected view and the Video Info screen.
  • The Sets discart for Right List was not rotating. Thanks to JanM201 for reporting the bug!
  • I made some major changes to the code to fix the music views List 3D, List 3D v2, Shelf 3D, Shelf 3D v2 and Wall 3D.

Download
Colored Extras Add-on update
@followtheants
Did you have a question? I see you quoted my last post, but nothing after the quote.
(2020-11-24, 16:07)latts9923 Wrote: @followtheants
Did you have a question? I see you quoted my last post, but nothing after the quote.

Yes sorry, I noticed that in MQ8 movies/rightview/set(collection)/the discart sliding out to the right of the case covers the logo. MQ7 is fine

Thanks
@followtheants
I am unable to reproduce this...here's what mine looks like.
Has this been removed now ?

I get 404 error when manually downloading and also get nothing when adding the repository via Kodi ?

I have V7 installed, but have a few little bugs that I'm hoping 8 may clear up.

Just wanted to say massive thank you for doing this, it was a god save to find this after my sheild auto updated to Kodi 19 and nothing worked !
@Earwig
I fixed the download link...thanks for letting me know!

I’ll check it again, but my new Matrix repo should have this skin available along with MQ7.

And you’re welcome!
Hi Latts,
i have a strange thing happens ! in my concerts videos in folder structure and not mediatheque, the blurays and other cases are not aligned with the posters. in other things like films it's ok.....
When I try to download via the Repo I get something about it being a bad structure ?

But when I download the link and add via a USB stick it installs ok.

I am having various issues though, with things not installing. Some say bad structure, as above, even when installing from USB, seems to be the Skin helper stuff from memory.

I also cannot get the menu up to select various options such as show discs, I cannot change the view either, as I cannot get that menu up either. I believe on the home page, where I have the widgets for new added movies I would just push up to go to the widget, then push up again and it would open these sections to change viewing style and many other options, but these are now all gone. Could this be an issue with the Skin helper which doesn't seem to be installing ?
@toutoune290
I don't have any concerts in my library. I'm having trouble just getting one to import.

@Earwig
I just tried on a fresh install and the skin downloaded and installed OK. I've seen errors before as well from trying to install from a USB device. To access the Top Menu for Movies, you need to select Movies and then press left (for the default Right List view). It depends on the view whether you press left or up.
@latts9923  Thanks a lot for sharing this work !!!  I was a little bit concerned, as I prefer MQ8's design over what has been published so far of MQ9, but want to move to Matrix as soon a couple of betas are out
@Maxi
You're welcome!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0