• 4(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
Using matrix only...no need any addon for it.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2020-12-08, 19:50)Wanilton Wrote: Using matrix only...no need any addon for it.
Afraid I'm also having problems installing this.

Action:
Clean install of Matrix Beta2.
Downloaded and installed v1.0.0.2 from https://holybid.com/kodi/repo/matrix/ski...atrix.mod/ as at #1 above
Install hung at "Don't press any key. Wait for the process to finish" - did not get beyond 0%.
Edited guisettings.xml as per #32.
Install still hanging at the "Do not press any key...", 0%.
Don't know what Rar is (#34), and did not install any add-ons (#46).

Subsequently re-tried, installing Cherrypy plus Skin Helper Service as at #1, but SHS failed on a dependency issue.

Grateful for any help as to what I should be doing differently!
Cheers.
@Vitruvius3
If you install my Matrix repo (https://holybid.com/kodi/repo/matrix) and then the Cherrypy script you should be able to install Skin Helper. After that you should be able to install the skin.
(2020-11-22, 18:34)latts9923 Wrote: Image
@latts9923 I'm just testing your MQ8 Mod for Kodi Matrix and everything works so far. Thanks for that. My 1st question: Do I need a special addon for the information in the Movie Set Info? My 2nd question: Does the display of the Oscars in the RightViewList already work? So far none are displayed for me.
UPDATE #3 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.3

ImageAdditions
  • I added a button in the Top Menu for the Posterlite view that allows you to enable/disable the episode title that displays on the banner when "BANNER" is the selected icon. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for the request!
  • I added an icon to the Music OSD menu that allows you to show the lyrics if you disable "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" in the "CU LRC LYRICS" Add-on settings. The new "SHOW LYRICS" icon is located to the right of "MUTE". If you enable "DISPLAY LYRICS AUTOMATICALLY" again, you will need to click the "SHOW LYRICS" icon one more time to activate the lyrics script, and then it will run automatically when you start a new song. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!

ImageBug fixes
  • The change I made to the Low List cases affected other views as well...that has been fixed. Thanks to Markus88000 for reporting the bug!
  • The characterart was not displaying for the Posterlite view when episodes was selected and characterart was the "+ICON" selection. Thanks to Vimmelthevampire for reporting the bug!!
  • I added code to KodiFlix so that the Set poster will display correctly when Movie Set Cases and Center List are both enabled on an Android system. Thanks to Blackysb for reporting the bug!

ImageMaintenance
  • The clearlogo in the music views Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 will now display local art first before using Skin Helper. Thanks to MB1968 for the request!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
latts,

In live TV I always use the guide. Is there anyway to fix live TV  so guide comes up by default instead of channels.

Thanks
@ra77
You're welcome! No special Add-on for the Sets Video Info to work. I did have to manually add some artwork that was missing after importing the Movies. The awards and some other info provided by Skin Helper are still not working in Matrix.

@rocko
I don't use Live TV, but I'll take a look.
Fast reply. Thanks
(2020-12-12, 22:41)rocko Wrote: latts,

In live TV I always use the guide. Is there anyway to fix live TV  so guide comes up by default instead of channels.

Thanks
This is for all AeonMQ skin
Settings - SkinSettings - Main Menu - Custumise Main Menu - Select (from Left List "Live TV") - right arrow "Replace This menu with" -  select (from right list "Live TV-Guide", and hit enter)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2020-12-12, 23:50)Angelinas Wrote:
(2020-12-12, 22:41)rocko Wrote: latts,

In live TV I always use the guide. Is there anyway to fix live TV  so guide comes up by default instead of channels.

Thanks
This is for all AeonMQ skin
Settings - SkinSettings - Main Menu - Custumise Main Menu - Select (from Left List "Live TV") - right arrow "Replace This menu with" -  select (from right list "Live TV-Guide", and hit enter)

Thanks for fast reply. That was simple, I never thought it would be that easy.

Thanks again
(2020-11-22, 18:34)latts9923 Wrote:

• I added the Plot info for Sets to display in the Video Info Screen.
  • I added the posters and discart of the movies in a Set as well as the focus surround from KodiFlix at the bottom of the Video Info Screen. Selecting the poster will take you to the Video Info screen of the movie.

Hi latts. I wanted to ask you, with which settings it is used and, with which View, to see the information in the Video Info Screen, the multimedia movies Set "Trilogy", if I select the movie set poster from the KodiFlix view and open, only the various films of that trilogy is seen, not the information as per screenshot.

Thanks.
(2020-12-11, 01:34)latts9923 Wrote: @Vitruvius3
If you install my Matrix repo (https://holybid.com/kodi/repo/matrix) and then the Cherrypy script you should be able to install Skin Helper. After that you should be able to install the skin.
Thanks very much for the advice and your work on this skin!

Ran into a succesion of dependency issues on the install, which for info, I eventually fixed by downloading and installing in this order:
script.module.thetvdb v1.0.29
script.module.musicbrainz v0.6.0
script.module.metadatautils v1.0.35 (after updating my copy of its addon.xml file to show the 'required' files as including versions 1.0.29 and 0.6.0 of the above files)
script.module.cherrypy v17.4.2-3
script.skin.helper.service v1.1.31
skin.aeonmq8.matrix.mod v1.0.0.3

I am running Matrix Beta 2 in Windows 10

Thanks again.
@gotham_x
That screenshot is the Video Info screen. The context menu does not provide an "INFORMATION" button to access it from a Set, but "I" on the keyboard will open the screen.

@Vitruvius3
Thanks for that info. I need to install this from scratch again. I have those Add-ons in my repo, and I need to check if those will install from the repo when they are called for as dependencies.
(2020-12-13, 15:10)latts9923 Wrote: @gotham_x
That screenshot is the Video Info screen. The context menu does not provide an "INFORMATION" button to access it from a Set, but "I" on the keyboard will open the screen.

OK. I was just thinking about a button in the context menu, I didn't get there. However, by pressing I on the keyboard, I have some very very incomplete "INFORMATION", as shown in the screenshot, I have only, Posters and miniature posters of those films that are part of the film set.

https://imgur.com/m68c9GO
@gotham_x
I'm pretty sure the plot is pulled from TMDb. You might check https://www.themoviedb.org and see if the Set has a plot available. I had to manually add the clearlogo, discart, and clearart for the Set.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0