• 6(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
@gotham_x
I've been adding my set artwork manually as well. I haven't seen a lot of set discart available.
In fact, in Fanarttv there are not many cdarts, for film sets:
This is a small list of cdarts that I haven't found for my Movies Sets collection, if any forum member can provide and / or suggest any sources. This is welcome.

missing cdart, for Movies Sets.
Fantastic Beasts
Olympus Has Fallen
Blade Runner
The Bourne
Independence Day
Jurassic Park
Maze Runner
Mission Impossible
Predator
Rambo
Resident Evil
The Lord of the Rings
Terminator
which add on do you use to download images for movies collections?
Artworkbeef it´s not working.
@defleppard
I've been going to fanart.tv and manually downloading images for collections.
(2020-12-23, 16:03)latts9923 Wrote: @defleppard
I've been going to fanart.tv and manually downloading images for collections.

Thanx ...
You would need someone who knows how to use Photoshop and / or GIMP alternatively, it is somewhat disarming, not to find in Fanart TV, those cdart for movies set that I have listed above.

Happy Christmas.
UPDATE #4 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.4

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the Music OSD not focusing on the new "SHOW LYRICS" icon when going left from "PLAYBACK SETTINGS". Thanks to RobinTW for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed the new clearlogo code in the music views Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 while viewing albums. It will now display local art first before using Skin Helper. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I added the new colored audio flag as well as new versions of the HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision flags to the colored extras Add-on. There is a new Textures.xbt file available in the download below.

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed all references to id "120" in the file IncludesLyrics.xml per the Matrix skinning engine thread in the forum.
  • I changed the code in KodiFlixTV to display the clearart first when using the 'TV ART' layout and viewing episodes. If the clearart is missing, it will display the season landscape image. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I enabled scrolling for the title on all music viz layouts. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!

Download
Colored Extras Add-on update
(2020-12-30, 19:05)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #4 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.4

ImageBug fixes
  • I fixed a problem with the Music OSD not focusing on the new "SHOW LYRICS" icon when going left from "PLAYBACK SETTINGS". Thanks to RobinTW for reporting the bug!
  • I fixed the new clearlogo code in the music views Shelf 3D and Shelf 3D v2 while viewing albums. It will now display local art first before using Skin Helper. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I added the new colored audio flag as well as new versions of the HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision flags to the colored extras Add-on. There is a new Textures.xbt file available in the download below.

ImageMaintenance
  • I removed all references to id "120" in the file IncludesLyrics.xml per the Matrix skinning engine thread in the forum.
  • I changed the code in KodiFlixTV to display the clearart first when using the 'TV ART' layout and viewing episodes. If the clearart is missing, it will display the season landscape image. Thanks to JanM201 for the request!
  • I enabled scrolling for the title on all music viz layouts. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!

Download
Colored Extras Add-on update
@latts9923 

Thank you for another update!

Quick question: Where does the
"Colored Extras Add-on update" go?
It will not install, I copied it's contexts thinking there was an .xbt file to be put into  "resource.images.extras.color" directory but because these are individual images, that doesn't seem right?
What am I missing?
So much for the "quick" question........

Thank you!
@melons2
You're welcome!

Well crap! You're right...it should be a Textures.xbt file. I zipped the Textures folder instead of the Textures file. The download has been updated. Thanks for letting me know!
(2020-12-30, 23:37)latts9923 Wrote: @melons2
You're welcome!

Well crap! You're right...it should be a Textures.xbt file. I zipped the Textures folder instead of the Textures file. The download has been updated. Thanks for letting me know!

No problem....actually glad I could help "you" this time!
Choose the composition - multiple images (External) is it working ?

I wanted to choose more images, apply them to playlists, they are not applied! Only blue background, with white stars.
Great skin (...and I've tried them all). In windows 10 when using right list view
in either movies or TV shows (or any selection, such as favourites that includes a video file)
any mouse movement will hang the App. Other views, such as Panel seem to work okay.

ESC returns to main menu. This same behavior also occurs in Leia after the installation of
multi-mod.
@gotham_x
I had to make a tweak to get the composition to work with a playlist as a main menu item. It will be part of the next update.

@woggs
I have never noticed that. The Leia Mod has the same problem. I'll take a look.
(2020-12-31, 20:07)latts9923 Wrote: @gotham_x
I had to make a tweak to get the composition to work with a playlist as a main menu item. It will be part of the next update.

Thanks. Happy New Year 2021!!!
Happy New Year 2021 @ all !! ^^
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0