• 10(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
good day. I keep getting constant errors in the script favorites. Is it supported in matrix?
(2021-01-20, 20:51)RonnieG3 Wrote: Question for those who've switched to Matrix: is the new method of fanart renaming (fanart1, fanart2, etc) in the main folder the only way extrafanart is now supported, or is there a toggle to continue to use extrafanart folder.
If every fanart needs to listed as above in the main video folder, is there an easier way to do it than manual renaming? I have a LARGE Movie and TV Show and Music collection that'll take months convert. Any suggestion or recommendation would be appreciated. I know some add-ons are still waiting for the migration to Py3 - is there a list of commonly used add-ons not yet supported. I didn't know where else to post this, but I am using the Mod on Leia with few issues and I don't have time right now to switch all fanart manually and I'm just hoping for some suggestions.

Thank You

You can use shs, this script is adapt for Matrix and use old way art configuration and naming.

@latts9923
Look what info are missing for TVShow...add them in dialog

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
@Angelinas
I'll have to add some of that info to Video Info for TV Shows...it is a little lacking. Is all that info provided by SHS?
UPDATE #5 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.5

ImageAdditions
  • I added ".hdr10." as an option to use in your video filenames to display the hdr2 icon. Thanks to Tenker for the request!
  • I added ".dts." and ".dtshd-ma." as options to use in your video filanemes to display the Digital DTS icon or the DTS HD Master Audio icon as your audio codec. Thanks to Tenker for the request!
  • I added "Premiered:" to the Video OSD to display the premiered date when you are watching an episode.
  • I added Premiered, Status, Awards, Country, and Writer to Video Info for TV Shows. Thanks to Angelinas for the idea!

ImageBug fixes
  • The title stopped scrolling after about a minute when using Layout 6 in music viz. Thanks to RobinTW for reporting the bug!
  • The composition was not displaying in the main menu if you select a Playlist as a Main Menu item. Thanks to gotham_x for reporting the bug!
  • The Right List view was not allowing you to navigate if you moved the pointer with a mouse. Thanks to woggs for reporting the bug!
  • The modern font was not displaying for the views and Video Info screen when the modern fontset was selected. Thanks to ausvette for reporting the bug!
  • Selecting "I" on the keyboard will now toggle on/off the furniture in the music viz screen.
  • I fixed a problem with the Smart Shortcuts in the Top Menu. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for reporting the bug and Angelinas for providing the fix!

ImageMaintenance
  • You can now enable/disable the release date/premiere and plot info in the Video OSD with the "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU" button in Skin Settings. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for the request!
thank you for the update!
i have stil problems with skin helper script, also with newest cherypy and skin helper.
is it possible that this is coming from the new emby next gen addon?

found this in emby forum
https://emby.media/community/index.php?/...ent=970914
Hello and thanks a lot for porting aeon mq8 on matrix.
I want to customise the window that temporary appears on live tv on the bottom when we change tv channel.
But I don't find the xml file wich is concerned.
Can you help me ?
Thanks a lot
Hi latts. Update the skin to v1.0.0.5, the bug reported, the composition was not displayed in the main menu if you select a playlist as the main menu item, it remains so to the previous version. For multiple selected external images, not even activating the selection (Enable global composition) I tried to move the folder containing the images on various paths. Everything remains unchanged with the white stars!
(2021-01-23, 23:45)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #5 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.5

ImageAdditions
  • I added ".hdr10." as an option to use in your video filenames to display the hdr2 icon. Thanks to Tenker for the request!
  • I added ".dts." and ".dtshd-ma." as options to use in your video filanemes to display the Digital DTS icon or the DTS HD Master Audio icon as your audio codec. Thanks to Tenker for the request!
  • I added "Premiered:" to the Video OSD to display the premiered date when you are watching an episode.
  • I added Premiered, Status, Awards, Country, and Writer to Video Info for TV Shows. Thanks to Angelinas for the idea!

ImageBug fixes
  • The title stopped scrolling after about a minute when using Layout 6 in music viz. Thanks to RobinTW for reporting the bug!
  • The composition was not displaying in the main menu if you select a Playlist as a Main Menu item. Thanks to gotham_x for reporting the bug!
  • The Right List view was not allowing you to navigate if you moved the pointer with a mouse. Thanks to woggs for reporting the bug!
  • The modern font was not displaying for the views and Video Info screen when the modern fontset was selected. Thanks to ausvette for reporting the bug!
  • Selecting "I" on the keyboard will now toggle on/off the furniture in the music viz screen.
  • I fixed a problem with the Smart Shortcuts in the Top Menu. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for reporting the bug and Angelinas for providing the fix!

ImageMaintenance
  • You can now enable/disable the release date/premiere and plot info in the Video OSD with the "MEDIA INFO IN OSD MENU" button in Skin Settings. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for the request!
Thank you for update #5 ^^
1-which prerequisites need to be met in order to display the number of audio channels during playback
2-where to download script.extendedinfo which can be installed in Kodi Matrix RC1  3-where to download script.module.pil which can be installed in  Kodi Matrix RC1
@zharjac
1. Not all the music viz layouts display the audio channels info.
2. You can get v5.6.0+matrix.2 of script.extendedinfo here.
3. I don't have that Add-on, but try this.
It didn't help, but thanks anyway.
UPDATE #6 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.6

Image Additions
  • I added the Top250 media flag for Movies and TV Shows to the widgets.
  • I added a setting to the music viz settings to let you show/hide the furniture when accessing the OSD.
  • I added code to use the extrafanart subfolder for a movie first when "EXTRA FANART" is selected. If the folder is missing, it will then use Skin Helper.
  • I added code to display animated images for your artists or albums. Thanks to manfeed for the code and the info on how to implement it. (Follow the link to see how to add the settings to advancedsettings.xml. Check page 2 of the thread for links to album images. Place your animated artist or album images in the same folder as your existing artwork for the artist or album. To add your images, go to the info screen for the artist or album, select "GET THUMB", select "animatedthumb", and select your image.)

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed the Smart Shortcuts so that they display the correct background for the selected item. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for reporting the bug!
  • I removed some info and adjusted the position of the audio and subtitle flags for episodes in Video Info.

Image Maintenance
  • I changed the music viz code to hide the furniture if info or Music OSD is selected. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!

I've added new versions of the Colored Mediaicons, Colored Studio Icons, and White Studio Icons Add-ons to the repo. There were multiple images with invalid characters in the name causing updates to fail when trying to install...that has been fixed with these new versions. Before installing, please uninstall your existing versions and then install the updates via my repo. Any future updates should install just fine after that.

For those that would like to manually download...
Colored Mediaicons update
Colored Studio Icons update
White Studio Icons update

Also, here are some updated colored resolution images...these go in the resources subfolder of the resource.images.resolution.color Add-on.
(2021-02-05, 17:48)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #6 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.6

Image Additions
  • I added the Top250 media flag for Movies and TV Shows to the widgets.
  • I added a setting to the music viz settings to let you show/hide the furniture when accessing the OSD.
  • I added code to use the extrafanart subfolder for a movie first when "EXTRA FANART" is selected. If the folder is missing, it will then use Skin Helper.
  • I added code to display animated images for your artists or albums. Thanks to manfeed for the code and the info on how to implement it. (Follow the link to see how to add the settings to advancedsettings.xml. Check page 2 of the thread for links to album images. Place your animated artist or album images in the same folder as your existing artwork for the artist or album. To add your images, go to the info screen for the artist or album, select "GET THUMB", select "animatedthumb", and select your image.)

Image Bug fixes
  • I fixed the Smart Shortcuts so that they display the correct background for the selected item. Thanks to fuorigioco1981 for reporting the bug!
  • I removed some info and adjusted the position of the audio and subtitle flags for episodes in Video Info.

Image Maintenance
  • I changed the music viz code to hide the furniture if info or Music OSD is selected. Thanks to RobinTW for the request!

I've added new versions of the Colored Mediaicons, Colored Studio Icons, and White Studio Icons Add-ons to the repo. There were multiple images with invalid characters in the name causing updates to fail when trying to install...that has been fixed with these new versions. Before installing, please uninstall your existing versions and then install the updates via my repo. Any future updates should install just fine after that.

For those that would like to manually download...
Colored Mediaicons update
Colored Studio Icons update
White Studio Icons update

You are admirable!!
my respects
@defleppard
Thanks for the kind words!
thanks for the update
am i the only one who has constant errors with the skin helper addon?
can it be because of the new emby next gen addon?
is anyone else here using the skin with emby server and the emby next gen addon?
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0