• 11(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
@TrailFoX
You're welcome! You can try posting your log in the Skin Helper thread.
(2021-02-07, 10:26)TrailFoX Wrote: thanks for the update
am i the only one who has constant errors with the skin helper addon?
can it be because of the new emby next gen addon?
is anyone else here using the skin with emby server and the emby next gen addon?

I found a fix, just need to find it for you.
is anyone else here using the skin with emby server and the emby next gen addon?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...6&page=281

read post 4208
(2021-02-07, 16:19)Blackysb Wrote:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...6&page=281

read post 4208
Thanks i will try it
Don't use emby next gen, but after the last update (1.0.0.6), have constant error, about skin helper.
UPDATE #7 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.7

Image Additions
  • I added support for the Movie Director Thumbs Add-on by chrissix.
  • I added two new settings to the Top Menu for Movies..."DIALOGUE CASE ART" and "DIALOGUE KEYART LOGO". The case art for the Video Info screen has been tied to the case art settings for Right List, but now you have the option to display different case art for both.
  • I added new default Dutch MPAA icons. Thanks to MB1968 for providing the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • The plot was not displaying correctly for episodes on the Video Info screen.
  • The "TV Show Status" was displaying the duration in the Shelf 3D view while browsing TV Shows. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I added a control to hide the actor art when the focus was not on the actor's image. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug and providing the fix!
  • I think I finally figured out the problem with the persistent characterart.

I've added new versions of the Colored MPAA Icons, Colored Studio Icons, and White Studio Icons Add-ons to the repo as well.

For those that would like to manually download...
Colored MPAA Icons update
Colored Studio Icons update
White Studio Icons update

I'll post these again in case someone missed them from the last update. Here are some updated colored resolution images...these go in the resources subfolder of the resource.images.resolution.color Add-on.

Also, here is an update 4K image that goes in the resources subfolder of the resource.images.videocodec.color Add-on.
Thank you for all your work !!!

QQ, and sorry if it is too basic. I am a little bit confused about what is the best source for the Skin Helper Script. Shall we first install your repo, get SHS from there (as well as CherryPy) and then install your skin? Or shall we get SHS from somewhere else? Is the SHS on the "official Matrix Repo" the same as in your repo?

I am doing a fresh/clean install (even OS) and I would like to point to the "official", long-term repos if possible.

Thanks !!
(2021-02-13, 21:19)latts9923 Wrote:
UPDATE #7 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.7

Image Additions
  • I added support for the Movie Director Thumbs Add-on by chrissix.
  • I added two new settings to the Top Menu for Movies..."DIALOGUE CASE ART" and "DIALOGUE KEYART LOGO". The case art for the Video Info screen has been tied to the case art settings for Right List, but now you have the option to display different case art for both.
  • I added new default Dutch MPAA icons. Thanks to MB1968 for providing the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • The plot was not displaying correctly for episodes on the Video Info screen.
  • The "TV Show Status" was displaying the duration in the Shelf 3D view while browsing TV Shows. Thanks to MB1968 for reporting the bug!
  • I added a control to hide the actor art when the focus was not on the actor's image. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug and providing the fix!
  • I think I finally figured out the problem with the persistent characterart.

I've added new versions of the Colored MPAA Icons, Colored Studio Icons, and White Studio Icons Add-ons to the repo as well.

For those that would like to manually download...
Colored MPAA Icons update
Colored Studio Icons update
White Studio Icons update

I'll post these again in case someone missed them from the last update. Here are some updated colored resolution images...these go in the resources subfolder of the resource.images.resolution.color Add-on.

Also, here is an update 4K image that goes in the resources subfolder of the resource.images.videocodec.color Add-on.
thanks a lot.
sorry, can you tell me in which path I have to copy the pictures exactly? I only ever find one Textures.xbt file in the subfolders, but no graphics on android.
@Maxi
The latest version of SHS as well as dependencies are located here.

@TrailFoX
If you've installed the Colored Add-ons for MQ 8, navigate to the resources subfolder of resource.images.resolution.color and overwrite the images with the three provided in the post. Same with the 4K image for resource.images.videocodec.color.
(2021-02-14, 16:34)latts9923 Wrote: @Maxi
The latest version of SHS as well as dependencies are located here.

@TrailFoX
If you've installed the Colored Add-ons for MQ 8, navigate to the resources subfolder of resource.images.resolution.color and overwrite the images with the three provided in the post. Same with the 4K image for resource.images.videocodec.color.
yes but in this folder is only the Textures.xbt file no images, thats my problem Sad
Android\data\org.xbmc.kodi19DV\files\.kodi\addons\resource.images.resolution.color\resources
@TrailFoX
Hmm...if you install the version from the link I provided it has the images in the resources folder.
(2021-02-14, 19:30)latts9923 Wrote: @TrailFoX
Hmm...if you install the version from the link I provided it has the images in the resources folder.

yes thanks you are right, i dont know what i have installt before
Hello from Germany... :-)

Maybe I am to blind to find it...

I have all the fanart in my movie folders like this:

T:\The Poison Rose
..\.actors
..\extrafanart
..\extrathumbs
..banner.jpg
..disc.jpg
..fanart.jpg
With this sample the disk is not shown in the Menu and i have only the one fanart from the local folder in Kodi. 
Where I can find the settings, that i can see this pictures in the movie folder? With this sample the disk is not shown in the Menu.

Thanks for your help.

Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
@Holzfred
Kodi 19 will display fanart images from the extrafanart folder if you use the "EXTRA FANART" option in the Top Menu. Before importing your movie, go to SETTINGS > MEDIA > VIDEOS. Scroll down to ARTWORK LEVEL and set it to MAXIMUM. If you are importing a single video, your artwork needs to include the video name (The Poison Rose (2019)-discart.png). You will need to rename your other images accordingly. If you import the video without doing this, you will have to manually select your artwork after the import is finished. If you are importing videos from a main "Movie" folder with all your Movies in individual subfolders, you can enable "MOVIES ARE IN SEPARATE FOLDERS THAT MATCH THE MOVIE TITLE" in the "SET CONTENT" window and Kodi will import the artwork without the video file included in the name.
Hi, thanks for help.

This settings all I have. To find out and test i delete the Movie Folder in the settings and set new in the content to check. Maybe 10 Movies are now with the view from the disc and all the rest not. All Moviefolders have the file disc.png. How? Maybe you have an answer... Thanks a lot...
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0