• 31(current)
v19 Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod
All,

The error reported by @Jumpy73 for Skin Info Service has already been fixed. I uploaded the new version to my repo. You can access that in the first post of this thread. It's the same version number (v1.1.2) but the files are updated.

I also uploaded a new version of Skin Helper Service Skin Backup to my repo.
(2021-03-21, 16:13)latts9923 Wrote: All,

The error reported by @Jumpy73 for Skin Info Service has already been fixed. I uploaded the new version to my repo. You can access that in the first post of this thread. It's the same version number (v1.1.2) but the files are updated.

I also uploaded a new version of Skin Helper Service Skin Backup to my repo.

Hi @latts9923 !
Yesterday I made a fresh installation an my new mini-pc with windows 10. I just had to make some adjustments as before and everything is working well! Thank you so very much!
(2021-03-18, 15:07)wags1 Wrote:
(2021-03-18, 12:02)andrzejls Wrote: Hi @lotts9923
This is a greatest skin for kodi. I used it in Leia and I would and did not migrated to Martix until this skin was available. Thanks for your great work.
Having said that, I have a question regarding Studio icons as well as Cast (actors) pictures. 
I have 5 Kodi installations running on Nvidia Shield Pro's. Kodi Videos and Music databases (common to all installations of Kodi) that are located on NAS server ruining Openmediavault 5 with Linux 5.4.103-1-pve kernel using MariaDB.
Everything was great in Kodi 18.9 but in Kodi 19 I have noticed that some things are missing in Aeon MQ 8 Mod

Movies: The Movie Database Python
Note: if I use "The Movie Database" or "Universal Movie Scraper" as content source, "Disk art" and some other features are not shown.
TV_Shows: The TVDB

Skin: Aeon MQ 8 MOD - Matrix MOD 1.0.0.8
- No Studio icons in Movies and TV_Shows
- No Cast (Actors) posters (pictures) and info in Movies and TV_Shows (in Information)

Skin: Aeon MQ 7 - Matrix Mod
- No Studio icons in Movies and TV_Shows
- Cast (Actors) pictures and info shown in Movies and TV_Shows (in Information)

Skin: Aeon Nox: Silvo
- Studio icons shown in Movies and TV_Shows
- Cast (Actors) pictures and info shown in Movies and TV_Shows (in Information)

Could you tell me if I am missing some add-on(s) in order to see Cast pictures and Studio Logos in Aeon MQ8.
@andrzejls I have a similar setup with multiple Kodi instance on Nvidia Shields with all my content (movies and music) and content metadata on a Synology NAS. I do get studio icons and cast pictures for my movies. When you upgrade to Matrix form Leia it does create new databases in MariaDB. If you were using the colored studio icons in Leia you should still be seeing them in Matrix. What view are you using? I'm using Shelf3D. In Skin Settings, Icons and Images, make sure you have Studio Icons - Coloured set on the Studios line and maybe refresh the Studio Icons pack.
Thanks for your help. I ended up installing and configuring Kodi 19 from "scratch". That DID the trick. It turns out that some 3rd. party cache cleaners "clean" too much and you end up without Cast (actors) pictures and some other features I mentioned. So now EVERYTHING is working !.
@Nickerw
You're welcome...glad it's working for you!
UPDATE #9 - This will update the skin to v1.0.0.9

Nobody claimed the Easter egg from the previous version...dang it! Haha. I'll tell you what it is...if you install the skin from scratch or reset the skin, you will see an animated Matrix background appear as the screen progresses up to 100%.

Image Additions
  • I added a new "HIDE FURNITURE AFTER 10 SECONDS" setting to the Music Viz settings. It is enabled by default.
  • I added the "BD/DVD CASES" control for the Right List view to Posterlite as well. If you change the case for one view it will also change the other. Thanks to movie78 for the request!
  • I added new studios to the white and colored icons with the following names...disney+, disney plus, apple tv, national geographic (uk), and hbo europe. Thanks to djhifi for the request!
  • I added the record label icon to all music viz layouts.
  • I added ".DolbyVision.", ".DoVi.", ".dv.", ".DV.", ".uhd.", and ".UHD." as optional filename extensions to display the 4K case. Thanks to ScratchInside for the request!
  • I added an "EXTENDED INFO" button to the Video Info screen. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the ability to use the Library Editor add-on for Music Videos. If you open the context menu, you can now select "EDIT DATA".
  • I added the "DIALOGUE CASE ART:" button in the Top Menu to TV Shows.
  • I added code to support Canadian MPAA flags. Open IncludesVariables.xml and search for "BCFCO_A_Certificate_CA". You will see all the new Canadian ratings and all the available rating labels to use to display them. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images and the code!
  • I added code to display record labels instead of studio lables for Music Videos. The database entry will still be studio, but it will reference the record label icons.
  • I added code to display an IMAX icon for resolution if you use ".imax." in the video file name. Thanks to simomkd for the request!
  • I added code to display new videocodec icons. Add the following to your file names to display them...appletvplus, disneyplus, hbomax, hulu, netflix, prime. Thanks to simomkd for the request!
  • I added numerous studios to the colored and white studios. Here is the complete list...Apple Corps, CBS Consumer Products, CHCH TV, CHCH, CHUM TV, CHUM, City TV, CityTV, Clear Channel, ClearChannel, Frog Leap Studios, FrogLeap Studios, Global (CA), Global Television (CA), Global TV (CA), History (CA), History Channel (CA), Industry Works Pictures, IndustryWorks Pictures, Karbonshark, Knowledge Network (BC), Knowledge Network of BC, Knowledge Network of British Columbia, Kobalt, Lava Bear, National Film Board (CA), National Film Board of Canada, NFB (CA), One (CA), One TV (CA), OneTV (CA), Sepia Films, Smithsonian (CA), Smithsonian Channel (CA), Sports Channel New York, Sports Net (CA), Sportschannel New York, SportsNet (CA), Symettrica Entertainment, Two To Tangle Productions, UFO TV, UFO Video, Vice (CA), and WOR. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Additional Aeon MQ Themes archive was missing the pumpkin theme. You can download the updated theme pack on the first post of this thread. Thanks to christofdarkan for reporting the missing theme!
  • I adjusted the position of the tagline and chapter info in the Full Screen Info for Movies if the setting "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" is set to "LOGO" and the "FULLSCREEN TOP ART" is set to "LOGO, CLEARART, or BANNER".
  • I removed the "player_logoandclearart" variable from the Full Screen Info for Movies. The "value_fullscreen_middleart_movie" variable displays the same images in the same location.
  • The album label and audio codec was not displaying for Layout 7 of Music Viz if you were using the default Audio/Subtitle icons.
  • I added a setting named "MUSIC CODEC" to SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES that allows you to choose between the default music codec or the colored version if you have installed the resource.images.musiccodec.color add-on. The original code for the skin never fully implemented this option. You will see the colored music codec flag when you highlight a song from a music view.
  • When you disable the "SHOW WEATHER EFFECTS" in SKIN SETTINGS > VISUAL EFFECTS it will now disable the "SHOW SUNNY ANIMATION" setting below it. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
  • The poster was not displaying correctly for Music Videos in the Video Info screen. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The far right separator was not displaying for Music Videos in the Video Info screen.
  • The "EXTRA KEYART" was not displaying for TV Shows in the Video Info screen.

ImageMaintenance
  • The "sdrhdr" and "bitdepth" flags will not display when a Set is selected.
  • The setting "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" in Skin Settings has been renamed to "SHOW PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" and will now only control the percentage played icon for the Right List view. The watched flag is now only controlled by the "WATCHED LABEL" setting in the Top Menu.
  • I cleaned up the Video Info screen when viewing episodes.
  • I changed the list of Movies to ascending order when viewing Sets in the Video Info screen. I'm still trying to get the Movie titles to display. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!

There are updated versions of the following add-ons available on my Leia repo...Colored Media Icons, Colored MPAA Icons, Colored Resolution Icons, Colored Studio Icons, Colored Videoaspect Icons, and White Studio Icons.
(2021-03-22, 02:15)latts9923 Wrote:

Nobody claimed the Easter egg from the previous version...dang it! Haha. I'll tell you what it is...if you install the skin from scratch or reset the skin, you will see an animated Matrix background appear as the screen progresses up to 100%.
Dang... was that the Easter Egg.. I noticed that several times (I installed from scratch 3 times) and thought that is cool... Didn't realise it was the Easter Egg..
Thx @latts9923  for your work and the updates!

2 questions:

since the update of the Colored Media Icons the icons for subtitels are gone, it try to deactivate it and activate again, but they stil dont show up 

and on the boxview the studio icons are over the collection logo.png is it possible to make a option to deactivate the studio logo only on the boxview? there is only a option to deactivate both

Image Additions
  • I added a new "HIDE FURNITURE AFTER 10 SECONDS" setting to the Music Viz settings. It is enabled by default.
  • I added the "BD/DVD CASES" control for the Right List view to Posterlite as well. If you change the case for one view it will also change the other. Thanks to movie78 for the request!
  • I added new studios to the white and colored icons with the following names...disney+, disney plus, apple tv, national geographic (uk), and hbo europe. Thanks to djhifi for the request!
  • I added the record label icon to all music viz layouts.
  • I added ".DolbyVision.", ".DoVi.", ".dv.", ".DV.", ".uhd.", and ".UHD." as optional filename extensions to display the 4K case. Thanks to ScratchInside for the request!
  • I added an "EXTENDED INFO" button to the Video Info screen. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the request!
  • I added the ability to use the Library Editor add-on for Music Videos. If you open the context menu, you can now select "EDIT DATA".
  • I added the "DIALOGUE CASE ART:" button in the Top Menu to TV Shows.
  • I added code to support Canadian MPAA flags. Open IncludesVariables.xml and search for "BCFCO_A_Certificate_CA". You will see all the new Canadian ratings and all the available rating labels to use to display them. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images and the code!
  • I added code to display record labels instead of studio lables for Music Videos. The database entry will still be studio, but it will reference the record label icons.
  • I added code to display an IMAX icon for resolution if you use ".imax." in the video file name. Thanks to simomkd for the request!
  • I added code to display new videocodec icons. Add the following to your file names to display them...appletvplus, disneyplus, hbomax, hulu, netflix, prime. Thanks to simomkd for the request!
  • I added numerous studios to the colored and white studios. Here is the complete list...Apple Corps, CBS Consumer Products, CHCH TV, CHCH, CHUM TV, CHUM, City TV, CityTV, Clear Channel, ClearChannel, Frog Leap Studios, FrogLeap Studios, Global (CA), Global Television (CA), Global TV (CA), History (CA), History Channel (CA), Industry Works Pictures, IndustryWorks Pictures, Karbonshark, Knowledge Network (BC), Knowledge Network of BC, Knowledge Network of British Columbia, Kobalt, Lava Bear, National Film Board (CA), National Film Board of Canada, NFB (CA), One (CA), One TV (CA), OneTV (CA), Sepia Films, Smithsonian (CA), Smithsonian Channel (CA), Sports Channel New York, Sports Net (CA), Sportschannel New York, SportsNet (CA), Symettrica Entertainment, Two To Tangle Productions, UFO TV, UFO Video, Vice (CA), and WOR. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for the images!

Image Bug fixes
  • The Additional Aeon MQ Themes archive was missing the pumpkin theme. You can download the updated theme pack on the first post of this thread. Thanks to christofdarkan for reporting the missing theme!
  • I adjusted the position of the tagline and chapter info in the Full Screen Info for Movies if the setting "SHOW TITLE ON TOP AS:" is set to "LOGO" and the "FULLSCREEN TOP ART" is set to "LOGO, CLEARART, or BANNER".
  • I removed the "player_logoandclearart" variable from the Full Screen Info for Movies. The "value_fullscreen_middleart_movie" variable displays the same images in the same location.
  • The album label and audio codec was not displaying for Layout 7 of Music Viz if you were using the default Audio/Subtitle icons.
  • I added a setting named "MUSIC CODEC" to SKIN SETTINGS > ICONS AND IMAGES that allows you to choose between the default music codec or the colored version if you have installed the resource.images.musiccodec.color add-on. The original code for the skin never fully implemented this option. You will see the colored music codec flag when you highlight a song from a music view.
  • When you disable the "SHOW WEATHER EFFECTS" in SKIN SETTINGS > VISUAL EFFECTS it will now disable the "SHOW SUNNY ANIMATION" setting below it. Thanks to RB0135 for reporting the bug!
  • The poster was not displaying correctly for Music Videos in the Video Info screen. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
  • The far right separator was not displaying for Music Videos in the Video Info screen.
  • The "EXTRA KEYART" was not displaying for TV Shows in the Video Info screen.

ImageMaintenance
  • The "sdrhdr" and "bitdepth" flags will not display when a Set is selected.
  • The setting "PUT PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" in Skin Settings has been renamed to "SHOW PROGRESS INFORMATION IN VIEW" and will now only control the percentage played icon for the Right List view. The watched flag is now only controlled by the "WATCHED LABEL" setting in the Top Menu.
  • I cleaned up the Video Info screen when viewing episodes.
  • I changed the list of Movies to ascending order when viewing Sets in the Video Info screen. I'm still trying to get the Movie titles to display. Thanks to nomnom27 for the request!

There are updated versions of the following add-ons available on my Leia repo...Colored Media Icons, Colored MPAA Icons, Colored Resolution Icons, Colored Studio Icons, Colored Videoaspect Icons, and White Studio Icons.
Well, now in PANEL, SHOWCASE and most of the views (MOVIE, CONCERTS) the Case graphics are messed up showing double image. In TV_Shows Seasons in POSTERLITE view season # is shown over the Case graphics. Have to reinstall 1.0.0.8 from Backup. Please fix this (if t there is a bug) or advise as to what settings need to be changed to remedy the issue.
There is a problem with Colored Media Icons v0.1.4. I copied the entire Textures folder into resource.images.mediaicons.coloured/resources by mistake. I will fix it later today, but for now move everything in the Textures folder up a directory into resources.
(2021-03-22, 13:42)latts9923 Wrote: There is a problem with Colored Media Icons v0.1.4. I copied the entire Textures folder into resource.images.mediaicons.coloured/resources by mistake. I will fix it later today, but for now move everything in the Textures folder up a directory into resources.

thank you
Hi,

after Update the Logo or the clearart is not shown anymore in the music - fullsreen... (View 6) 

All the best Uwe

All is fine... Working when the setting is on "clearart" ...
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
Much appreciated!

Instead, do you know if it may be possible to add new codecs in ListItem.AudioCodec and/or make kodi able to read number of audio object together with audiochannels in ListItem.AudioChannel?
Is there a python script that manages the Kodi's MediaInfo reader?
I mean, if I open my .mkv with Mediainfo in MPC-BE, the new audio formats are already there (for example "DTS XLL X" stands for DTS X), same info you can obtain if you mux a .MKV with MKVToolnix.

Actually the readblae audiocodec are:
aac
ac3
cook
dca
dtshd_hra
dtshd_ma
eac3
mp1
mp2
mp3
pcm_s16be
pcm_s16le
pcm_u8
truehd
vorbis
wmapro
wmav2

(source: https://kodi.wiki/view/InfoLabels#Video_player / https://codedocs.xyz/xbmc/xbmc/modules__...tions.html)

Thanks
@latts9923 : Hi still working great, but there is a new feature I don't like, but did not find where to change: In full screen music after 3 minutes the viz is dimming down to grey. Any idea?
Greetz
Klaus
(2021-03-22, 16:42)Nickerw Wrote:
@latts9923 : Hi still working great, but there is a new feature I don't like, but did not find where to change: In full screen music after 3 minutes the viz is dimming down to grey. Any idea?
Greetz
Klaus
In Appearance - Screensaver - you have DIM active. Make none and you solve it...

Uwe
KODI 20 - AEON MQ8 for NEXUS MOD
5 Clients Win11 Pro - WinServer 2016 Essentials - DVBViewer / MediaServer - 2 x DD Duoflex C2/T2 - Duoflex CI - Deltacam 2.0 Twin - Vodafone HD/Sky
Lightbulb 
(2021-03-22, 16:55)Holzfred Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 16:42)Nickerw Wrote:
Greetz
Klaus
In Appearance - Screensaver - you have DIM active. Make none and you solve it...

Uwe
Oh thank you - I remember there was something like this 3 years ago...
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 for Matrix Mod0